Not your average 590 m8

Will

• Senior Admin

I just realized I surpassed 6000 posts. I originally intended to have a party but I guess that ship has sailed. Fucking Jardy, causing me to have to post games, and therefore ruining the party. Which makes Bunclewirth a perpetual 'party-pooper'.

I'm not really sure why I'm writing this. In fact, I probably won't even claim it. Or maybe I will. Do you think Brovy will catch it if I do? Probably not. STZ dishes out big bucks for my valuable additions to the magazine so I don't have room to be claiming these 590 shits. Although next season we're upping the commish pay from 2/week to 9/week (inflation, you know) so I will have to leave STZ high and dry with no masterful headlines. 

So anyway back to the topic at hand. Helsinki is pissing all over our European Conference compadres (and enemies, you know who you are). Come to think of it we're slapping around some North American chumps too, most importantly Calgary. The Mountain > Wingod.

Feel a bit bad for my man Higgins playing on that down in the dumps Davos roster. Former Titan and semi-respected commish deserves better IMO. Although then again some pretty heated shit going on between Higgins man and the league's financier so maybe he deserves it. Although then again the financier is on the Stockholm squad, which is under the Davos squad, so maybe Higgins already come out on top? You be the judge.

I need to end this, but how? How do you end such an awesome XM Radio. Btw I've yet to find the VHL channel on my Sirius subscription so you're a bunch of phonies. 

:smoke:

I leave you with my heart and some awesome pictures:

466Vin-Diagram.jpg

833f31766c_Funny-Memes-----Bro--do-you-e

queen-funny-olympics.jpg