Ranking Sixth Overall Picks by TPE

Tagger

RItu8d.png

Things of Note:

- Bizarrely enough, the sixth overall pick has a higher TPE average (483) than both the fourth and the fifth overall picks.

- Conner Low though...

- Oh wait, Remy Lebeau

- Matousz Shirikov's 64 TPE is the lowest I've tracked to this point of this series, beating the previous lowest of Jeff Downey with 99 TPE

- Scott Boulet's 20th place is the highest ranking thus far for a player drafted in the inaugural draft.

- As far as active players go, Harumpf and and Sundberg will likely overtake Waldron and Feltersnatch and end their careers in the top 5. Gigga-Bijou hasn't logged in for 3 weeks but will still have done mag work, so might enter top 5 as well. The best-case scenario for the rest looks like squeezing in to the top 10.

As a bonus, here's seventh overall as well:

WBwclr.png

Points of note:

- The average TPE for a seventh overall pick is way down from the ones I covered earlier, 408 TPE. 

- Sterling Labatte is the first instance of a player drafted in the league's first ten years making the top ten of his draft selection. 

- As far as active players go, Light has a good shot to at least get to #3. Denis is probably looking like at best getting #10. The rest are concerningly low. hammer, Kingma and Patton are inactive, Perron and Hyvarinen have done welfare recently but haven't updated for a while

- Frescoelmo gives a good account for himself here, with two players in the top 10 (Saeijs and Byer).

- Jeff Briggs is now the new lowest TPE earner I've covered. 

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods