IPS 4

boubabi

It has been replaced with the activity stream functionality(Which is actually a custimizeable version of View New Content). Its also able to exactly emulate the feed.

It can do the same and more ^_^

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America VHL is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight today is your answer. We, as a community, we have the power to overcome our fears and challenges to greater things.

10929-cm1092904ff4d99f20aa5gif-EX94.gif

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America VHL is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight today is your answer. We, as a community, we have the power to overcome our fears and challenges to greater things.

10929-cm1092904ff4d99f20aa5gif-EX94.gif

I'm gonna save that GIF. Love it

It probably doesn't cost anything to upgrade the question will be how much trouble it will cause as far as skins, the chat system, etc etc

if there's something, skins will just be easier to create.

pretty sure there's an alternative somewhere. I haven't really informed myself if the current chat would live with the new version. The code is pretty simple to install so I don't see why it wouldn't work.