Claimed:[Season 45] Postseason! [Final 6/6]

Kendrick

• Commissioner

Should have gotten this for last week, now you have me grading a video :P

Effort: 1/1 - Good amount of cuts, some slow-mo (although I have a hunch that was the original footage but it was mixed in well), good use of music, etc. Worth the effort points.

Look: 2.5/3 - It felt like at some point something more should have happened. Even when it hit the high point of the video everything still felt a little slow and like it was setting up to something big. The music was a great choice but just didn't seem to lead anywhere. Only real transition was the corny one right at the end but that's not necessarily a bad thing, jump cuts are best for something like this. I would have liked to see (or at least hear) a fade at the end instead of an awkward cut. Overall it felt good but lacked some punch that bringing in a different song or faster cuts would have added.

Quality: 2/2 - I don't believe it's full HD but I know Vimeo has some pretty tight restrictions for free users so the quality was high enough in that regard. It still looked clear. Clip choices were done well, I liked that you made sure to use teams that much up (at least colour wise) with VHL teams. Decent mix of highlight clips and more slow-paced stuff. Very good on the footage quality.

Overall: 5.5/6

Edited by Beketov

• DollarAndADream changed the title to [Season 45] Postseason! [Final 6/6]