Claimed:Ellen Degeneres Show [Final: 6/6]

Banackock

show_01bf484b3dcf8e08bebb438b1d23a81d.jp

It's that time of year again when the season is winding down and the Finals are quickly approaching. For quite  a few of the teams, they're already sitting at home with their children and wife, likely being driven crazy by the constant complaining of both and wishing they were back on the ice. Others, are much more fortunate and are still contending for the prized championship of the VHL. In the past, we've had our share of VHLer's and other professional athletes on my show and today is another special day where we get to meet one of the VHL's up and coming hunks - I mean hockey players. He's from Denver, Colorado - so we can imagine he much more high in real life than his statistics were this seaso. He currently plays for the Stockholm Vikings, where he's called home since they had taken him 8th Overall back in the S42 entry draft. Without further delay, let's get the Sex Panther of Stockholm out here! Ladies & Gents, Vikings goalie, Blake Campbell! Let's DANCE!

tumblr_mmc6ecCi5v1s8xebro1_400.gif

EG Says --> Welcome To the show, Blake. I'm glad you could be here with us today. Now before we get talking about your hockey career, how does it feel to be one of the sexiest guys in the VHL to most female fans?

BC Says --> haha, I'm not sure I would completely agree with you. I'd like to think they like me for my play, but hey, whatever pumps up the building, support for the Vikings and get's people behind us - I'll take it. I've been doing a lot of squats the last little while and surely have noticed more fans out waiting for autographs than usual. 

EG Says --> That's fantastic. If you want, you can come over and do squats at my place. I could show you a thing or two.

The crowd "Ohhhhhhhhh's".

EG Says --> I mean about technique guys. How silly are your minds today!

2zjgggp.gif

EG Says --> Now Blake, onto the actual important stuff. Can you take off your shirt? 

BC Says -->Haha, I'm not too sure about that. Isn't there kids watching this show?

Crowd chants "Take it off, take it off, take it off".

tumblr_mmlv35n8bq1rzyu45o1_250.gif

Crowd goes crazy with whistling and clapping. Old lady loses dentures as her jaws drop.

EG Says --> I can see why you have a lot of support in the VHL right now. Aside from the jokes and your amazing, god like looks, you actually are a very good, successful hockey player. You started as a back up, but only did that for one season. Afterwards, you jumped into a higher role and have done very well with the team. You've won a super cup championship, a silver with the International team and have been named to all star teams. How's it feel?

BC Says --> It feels great. At the start, you really have to find a way to balance the success, stardom and learn how to control the feelings which come from it. You need to know that these things are what will come if you manage to be good and successful and that you can't let them get to you. The moment they get to you, I feel as though you lose yourself and it can really affect your game.

EG Says --> That's a lot to take in for a new player. I'd honestly be scared of eating Kraft Dinner and pickles for breakfast. My diet is weak. This morning I can a Red Bull and bag of doritos for breakfast. They give you wings and heartburn. It's fantastic. What does your diet consist of?

BC Says --> I like my chicken made a bunch of ways, as well as my pasta dishes. I throw in a lot of protein as it helps maintain my muscle. A lot of goalies like to be taller and slimmer, I choose to throw on the muscle and manage to carry myself fairly well. 

EG Says --> And you never get tired of eating the same thing? 

BC Says -->  You always get tired of eating the same thing. That's why I like to change it up.

EG Says --> True. I can't say I've rocked the chicken and pasta lifestyle but let's just say the Doritos truck makes a special stop at my house every month. Now, with you being on the road all the time - do you ever find time to have an off ice relationship? You are a fairly private guy, as hard as that is to believe, and we were unable to find anything in the short time we had.

BC Says --> My girlfriend actually attends a lot of our games and sits in the private booths with a bunch of the other guys wives and family and such. She rarely misses a game and is a true supporter for myself. It's tough on a relationship but she's very good at this.

EG Says --> Let's see if we can find a clip of her. Oh, here we go.

carrie-underwood-hockey-game-nashville-0

EG Says --> Of course she's gorgeous. Well folks, sadly we're running out on time - but stay tuned as there will be a part two on next weeks episode with Blake Campbell and Zach Galifianakis in studio. Thanks Blake for being here. Good bye everyone.

Content: 3/3 - Fun article that oddly resembled what I would imagine would be like the Ellen Show...  Talk about your success as a player, what you eat for your diet, and your life outside of hockey.  Good stuff!  ~910.

Grammar: 1.75/2 - Some easy ones, come on!

seaso = season

EG = I think her last name starts with a D...  just saying :D

so we can imagine he much more = so we can imagine he is much more

Welcome To the show= to

get's people behind us = gets people behind us

on next weeks = on next week's

bunch of the other guys = bunch of the other guys'

Appearance: 1/1 - Surely

5.75/6

Edited by frescoelmo

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Ellen Degeneres Show [Needs Second Grade]