Covington "If you want me beg me to play for you!"

BluObieZ

lol refuses to get traded cause i took to long to reply :rolleyes:

More like because you played games. I set a trade deadline for me last week. It passed at 11:59pm last night. That is the main reason why I "refuse" to get traded. If I "accept" a trade now then why set the deadline at all? the only way I am getting traded this season is if the GM that is trading for me PM's me and tells me a good reason as to why I should accept. Winning a cup is not a good reason. This is not about winning. I don't expect anyone to "beg" cause no one will. But having to pitch their teams to me before I accept the trade is humiliating enough for me

let's call this what it is. You guys played games. I offered the deal. it took him 5 days to accept. because you and him wanted to get Covington traded to Ottawa. I respect that because you wanted to go there. but saying i played games is stupid. because i played the waiting game. 

More like because you played games. I set a trade deadline for me last week. It passed at 11:59pm last night. That is the main reason why I "refuse" to get traded. If I "accept" a trade now then why set the deadline at all? the only way I am getting traded this season is if the GM that is trading for me PM's me and tells me a good reason as to why I should accept. Winning a cup is not a good reason. This is not about winning. I don't expect anyone to "beg" cause no one will. But having to pitch their teams to me before I accept the trade is humiliating enough for me

let's call this what it is. You guys played games. I offered the deal. it took him 5 days to accept. because you and him wanted to get Covington traded to Ottawa. I respect that because you wanted to go there. but saying i played games is stupid. because i played the waiting game. 

I can quote you all I want from PM convo's. You thought I was 103TPE, you thought your 1st was too much to pay for me. But I am 120 TPE and I will be back in the VHLM next season at 174TPE at the start of the season with a ton of TPE just banked up. All facts that were well known. I said for the longest time about my desire to play in the VHLM next season. You would have gotten a guy to help you guys score goals THIS SEASON to help you beat Bern. Plus if you want to go for it next season you would still have me, or if you wanted to tank hmmmm I wonder how much more then a 1st rounder you would get for me then. You would get more then what you invested back. All things you over looked. Hell you probably didn't even look into any of it. I mean how did you not know I had 120 TPE? It was in my update thread all last week when the talks were going. Really shows bad gm'ing on your part. Fact is I wanted to play in Moscow since last season, you knew this. This was increased more this season because you were going for it again plus you have Zero a person that I respect and love to be on a team with. But you fucked it up by not doing research before backing out and not replying to Ahma. You blame Ahma for not replying for 5 days because I chose Ottawa over you. But the GM there is a cheap mofo. So he got back to you on your offer and you ignored it. You fucked up and you fucked up BIG. You had a player that wanted to play for you, was coming back next season at 174TPE and you fudged it up because you weren't the first team he got back to. You took it personally.

I can quote you all I want from PM convo's. You thought I was 103TPE, you thought your 1st was too much to pay for me. But I am 120 TPE and I will be back in the VHLM next season at 174TPE at the start of the season with a ton of TPE just banked up. All facts that were well known. I said for the longest time about my desire to play in the VHLM next season. You would have gotten a guy to help you guys score goals THIS SEASON to help you beat Bern. Plus if you want to go for it next season you would still have me, or if you wanted to tank hmmmm I wonder how much more then a 1st rounder you would get for me then. You would get more then what you invested back. All things you over looked. Hell you probably didn't even look into any of it. I mean how did you not know I had 120 TPE? It was in my update thread all last week when the talks were going. Really shows bad gm'ing on your part. Fact is I wanted to play in Moscow since last season, you knew this. This was increased more this season because you were going for it again plus you have Zero a person that I respect and love to be on a team with. But you fucked it up by not doing research before backing out and not replying to Ahma. You blame Ahma for not replying for 5 days because I chose Ottawa over you. But the GM there is a cheap mofo. So he got back to you on your offer and you ignored it. You fucked up and you fucked up BIG. You had a player that wanted to play for you, was coming back next season at 174TPE and you fudged it up because you weren't the first team he got back to. You took it personally.

:applaud:

Who gave you all this power? What the fuck? Are you a GM or even better a commish?

It's not "power" I told Ahma my plan and he respected it. I set a deadline for my services. Teams nibbled. Some more than others. But nothing happened. That is what happens when a GM and player get along. Ahma agreed that he will only trade for me now is if the GM wanting me PM's me and tells me why I should play for him. It's not begging. It's a screening process. That is all

Edited by KingRobbie

Robbie I think you put way too much effort into this shit man

Actually what I am doing right now takes little to no effort from my part. I do this shit out of boredom and on my spare time

Ok