GM 183: Saskatoon vs. Moscow

Higgins

another win. another sask loss. life is good

Yeah we're supposed to suck. You on the other hand are supposed to be good but will lose to Bern. Sask will make the playoffs and get swept. But it will be the ultimate insult is that you made all these trades and couldn't make it to the finals just like the shitty Saskatoon. Gave all those picks for no reason LOL

Edited by KingRobbie

Yeah we're supposed to suck. You on the other hand are supposed to be good but will lose to Bern. Sask will make the playoffs and get swept. But it will be the ultimate insult that you made all these trades and couldn't make it to the finals just like the shitty Saskatoon. Gave all those picks for no reason LOL

its funny, you said i couldnt get anyone better for my 1st. yet i got a 175 tpe player. i gave no picks to saskatoon. so i dont really care. sask isnt gonna do anything next year. I've won my VHLM Championship already. its actually funny that you got claimed by bratislava last year and not me. cause thats 2 year in a row your team is shit. 

Yeah we're supposed to suck. You on the other hand are supposed to be good but will lose to Bern. Sask will make the playoffs and get swept. But it will be the ultimate insult that you made all these trades and couldn't make it to the finals just like the shitty Saskatoon. Gave all those picks for no reason LOL

its funny, you said i couldnt get anyone better for my 1st. yet i got a 175 tpe player. i gave no picks to saskatoon. so i dont really care. sask isnt gonna do anything next year. I've won my VHLM Championship already. its actually funny that you got claimed by bratislava last year and not me. cause thats 2 year in a row your team is shit. 

Hey, the point of VHLM is not winning. It's member activity and new members.
How's your LR doing?

Hey, the point of VHLM is not winning. It's member activity and new members.
How's your LR doing?

not as good as last season, but after losing vets like Mike, Stevo and Hybrid that was expected. but its picking up again 

Spoken like a true moron. You won your championship last year. There you have it Moscow players, your GM is okay with his one championship and getting his ass handed to him in the 2nd round this year. Even though he traded his picks away lol.

Oh and you may have gotten a 175 TPE player. That's nice. Want a pat on the back? I have more points and goals then him. I hope you choke on the shit you eat after Bern sweeps you.

Edited by KingRobbie

Spoken like a true moron. You won your championship last year. There you have it Moscow players, your GM is okay with his one championship and getting his handed to him in the 2nd round this year. Even though he traded his picks away lol.

Oh and you may have gotten a 175 TPE player. That's nice. Want a pat on the back? I have more points and goals then him. I hope you choke on the shit you eat after Bern sweeps you.

you have your point streak want a pat on the back? i have a lot of point and goals because i play on a shitty team. my player is so good. good job you play on all the lines because your team sucks. you want a pat on the back?

Spoken like a true moron. You won your championship last year. There you have it Moscow players, your GM is okay with his one championship and getting his handed to him in the 2nd round this year. Even though he traded his picks away lol.

you have your point streak want a pat on the back? i have a lot of point and goals because i play on a shitty team. my player is so good. good job you play on all the lines because your team sucks. you want a pat on the back?

My point streak ended at 20 games. I'm on a 8 gamer now. It's nothing compared to the longest ones in VHLM history. Funny how you spend your 1st rounder on a guy who can't out score a 120 tpe player on a horrible team. LOL this is fun. Two thread convo

My point streak ended at 20 games. I'm on a 8 gamer now. It's nothing compared to the longest ones in VHLM history. Funny how you spend your 1st rounder on a guy who can't out score a 120 tpe player on a horrible team. LOL this is fun. Two thread convo

i just do this for fun

i just do this for fun

Me too, isn't it fun to have fun?