Yukon - Bratislava

Banackock

After having complication with the other deal going through due to Yukon having too many 1st rounders in S47, myself and Blue have revised the initial deal and have come to a new agreement. Thanks once again for the easy, quick and enjoyable dealing, buddy. 

Yukon trades:

S47 Moscow 1st

S48 Yukon 1st

S48 Yukon 2nd

Bratislava trades:

S47 Bratislava 1st

S47 Bratislava 3rd 

S48 Brampton 2nd

S48 Bratislava 3rd

:brt:  accepts

Edited by Banackock

Lol wait you are getting 2 1st's and 2ND  for one 1St a second and two thirds. So in theory a first for a first. 2nd for 2nd and the two thirds for a first. Wow that's cheap.

Couple things to take into account. S48 draft picks are quite aways away yet. He's looking for S47, I'm looking for S48. Also...

S48 Yukon pick likely will be lower in the 1st round as they'll likely be a good team. Bratislava's pick for S47 will likely be a good one as we blow more than your little "rant and cry" posts on here seeking attention. So, essentially it breaks down as 1st (top 3) + 3rd for 1st (bottom 3) + 2nd. He agreed he'd rather have Bratislava 1st than Moscow 1st - as it's a better quality pick. Thus, having 3 already for S47, he needed to move one. 2nd Brampton isn't too far off of Moscow 1st.. There aren't many teams (8 - so really how big of a difference is there?).. so potential good 2nd and 3rd for a lower Moscow 1st. Yes, maybe most of the talent is in the 1st - BUT the league is looking at recruiting harder and there will be some good recreates coming up.

Why is it that when I see you on here you're acting tough or are complaining? lol I get it's your little "roleplay" thing you do for yourself on here, but give it a break, lol. I suppose whatever gets you off at night though and makes you feel like a man. :)

Love you, girl.

Lol wait you are getting 2 1st's and 2ND  for one 1St a second and two thirds. So in theory a first for a first. 2nd for 2nd and the two thirds for a first. Wow that's cheap.

Couple things to take into account. S48 draft picks are quite aways away yet. He's looking for S47, I'm looking for S48. Also...

S48 Yukon pick likely will be lower in the 1st round as they'll likely be a good team. Bratislava's pick for S47 will likely be a good one as we blow more than your little "rant and cry" posts on here seeking attention. So, essentially it breaks down as 1st (top 3) + 3rd for 1st (bottom 3) + 2nd. He agreed he'd rather have Bratislava 1st than Moscow 1st - as it's a better quality pick. Thus, having 3 already for S47, he needed to move one. 2nd Brampton isn't too far off of Moscow 1st.. There aren't many teams (8 - so really how big of a difference is there?).. so potential good 2nd and 3rd for a lower Moscow 1st. Yes, maybe most of the talent is in the 1st - BUT the league is looking at recruiting harder and there will be some good recreates coming up.

Why is it that when I see you on here you're acting tough or are complaining? lol I get it's your little "roleplay" thing you do for yourself on here, but give it a break, lol. I suppose whatever gets you off at night though and makes you feel like a man. :)

Love you, girl.

lol roleplay hahahahaha i am who I am on here and off. I got a real laugh out of this. This wasn't even an attempt to be an ass funny enough. Was just an observation. You are just butt hurt that I hated being on your team but love being on a equally horrible Saskatoon. 

Thanks homo, I'd say I love you but I hate fags

Love you, girl.

lol roleplay hahahahaha i am who I am on here and off. I got a real laugh out of this. This wasn't even an attempt to be an ass funny enough. Was just an observation. You are just butt hurt that I hated being on your team but love being on a equally horrible Saskatoon. 

You admitted to roleplaying a while back as it was how you wanted your character to come off as?  but yes, that's why I'm butt hurt. You didn't want to be on my team, lmao so hurt. PLZ DT hold me. I was simply stating you don't think before speaking, or else you would have seen the logic behind the deal.

Good one though. You tough lil guy you. No problemo. :)

Love you, girl.

You admitted to roleplaying a while back as it was how you wanted your character to come off as?  but yes, that's why I'm butt hurt. You didn't want to be on my team, lmao so hurt. PLZ DT hold me. I was simply stating you don't think before speaking, or else you would have seen the logic behind the deal.

Yes as in Covington being "the rightful king of England" which I am not. So there is a certain mindset and swagger that comes with that... I clearly think before I post. You don't think clearly and correctly before you do. Because if you did you wouldn't have posted about "roleplaying" since clearly I am not the king of England I would clearly have to add that kind of personality to my player. But I guess you cannot decipher between real and not

Love you, girl.

Yes as in Covington being "the rightful king of England" which I am not. So there is a certain mindset and swagger that comes with that... I clearly think before I post. You don't think clearly and correctly before you do. Because if you did you wouldn't have posted about "roleplaying" since clearly I am not the king of England I would clearly have to add that kind of personality to my player. But I guess you cannot decipher between real and not

God save the Queen.

Love you, girl.

God save the Queen.

funny

• Smarch locked this topic