Spencer Flammer, the GM of Davos

Ahma

Warning: Confusing article

Spencer Flammer, the new Davos General Manager

This is an amazing opportunity for me. Ever since I was traded from Riga to Davos, I have loved the HC Davos Dynamo team! I like everyone on the team. During time I’ve been in Davos, we have had very bad luck *add a r-igging joke here* in the playoffs and in the regular seasons too. But that’s history… although, two times in a row against Riga in the first round of the playoffs we have swept them, (Valmount is 8-0 against Riga in playoffs ha!) I’ll never forget it!
I love Davos.

I took over the Dynamo in a bad time. We were in the middle of the offseason Free Agent signings, and the biggest names were already gone when I became “unofficially” the GM. That was very unfortunate. Now, I’m officially the GM, Coach stepped down and let me be the caretaker of Davos. So far, I’ve loved being a GM. At the moment, the way where will Davos head in, is unclear.
I plan on being Davos GM for a long time :)

Spencer Flammer is a GM with experience, he has been a GM, for example, in Kontinental Hockey League (won a championship there) and in Finnish Liiga. To be honest, he has a lot of experience under his belt. Spencer Flammer sees VHL as an interesting new challenge.