Claimed:When you know something sucks but it's a doubles week[2/2]

Daniel

dBtatt8.jpg

Looking good tho. I the the coloring on crosby is fucked up, you should fix the whites because it turned purple a bit. The different render size is bothering too, I would stay with a constant size of the whole piece. The background could be worked by adding more details or more blending. Looking good like I said tho

• boubabi changed the title to When you know something sucks but it's a doubles week[1/2]
  • Commissioner

There's not a ton going on here but I can tell that you were putting forth an effort with it for sure which is good to see. Crosby is kinda small compared to the other two renders which feels a little odd. Maybe blend them in and use them as BG elements instead of being so in focus. With that said effects on all three renders are pretty good. Text is simple but nice, would be good to see it a tad larger perhaps. Lighting is okay but not perfect. Overall a pretty clean look which is kinda refreshing to see.

• Beketov changed the title to When you know something sucks but it's a doubles week[2/2]