GM 243: Yukon vs. Saskatoon

Higgins

• Commissioner

I see how it is, we made you guys look foolish last game so Higgins had to reach into his bag of tricks and make sure Dadonov felt better about himself.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Da Trifecta said:

Can I seriously get taken off winger @Daniel. I do not like playing winger. I don't want no hit stats or PIM's and this is not the player I created.

Gonna retire again if not?

3 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

Can I seriously get taken off winger @Daniel. I do not like playing winger. I don't want no hit stats or PIM's and this is not the player I created.

you asked me about this yesterday and I told you then I'd be sticking with these lines for the next few sims and you seemed fine with it so why the public tantrum? I appreciate this isn't the position or role you'd like but it's what I'm going with for the time being, like I said I'll be changing them again soon.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

you asked me about this yesterday and I told you then I'd be sticking with these lines for the next few sims and you seemed fine with it so why the public tantrum? I appreciate this isn't the position or role you'd like but it's what I'm going with for the time being, like I said I'll be changing them again soon.

I created a center to play center. Find a way to get me there or don't find me helping the team at all. Got it?