Taylor

solas

This is pretty basic. Do more Topaz and add lighting effects. Good try though.

Honestly you are the last person who should be giving him advise. More topaz and lighting? His lighting and for that matter this graphic are better than the past two you've posted in cnc. 

I would say a bit more stock work would help with depth and to lay off the one stock used because it's a little overbearing right now especially the bottom right, the lighting aspects of it feel good but it needs a blending layer underneath in my opinion.

I use GIMP, so it's not really like I have the ability to use Topaz in my sigs in the first place.

But anyways, thanks for the tip on the stock in the bottom right, I feel like I did kinda overdo it.

Edited by lightning25

Someone fucked with my post ...... I said "This is insane".

Render efx are really good. 

Wait, I can definitely confirm that that is what he said. I looked at this thread last night and saw him say it, and then when I saw what he said today, I thought this must be another thread, but it's not.

Wait, I can definitely confirm that that is what he said. I looked at this thread last night and saw him say it, and then when I saw what he said today, I thought this must be another thread, but it's not.

I've noticed this too, especially in the thunderdome thread. Kesler's posts have been editted there too. I thought my eyes were fucking with me but I guess not.