Taylor

solas

Well in my quote it says the post I'm quoting was at 6:50 and my post was at 6:51. That's neither here nor there because I was going to give cnc when it popped up "1 new post in this thread" I went to look at it and that was the post. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I was in the thread when the original post was made and that's what it said.

Well in my quote it says the post I'm quoting was at 6:50 and my post was at 6:51. That's neither here nor there because I was going to give cnc when it popped up "1 new post in this thread" I went to look at it and that was the post. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I was in the thread when the original post was made and that's what it said.

Yeah, I'm not trying to start an argument either since I don't really have anything vested in this, but when I look at your post, I see you posting at 8:51 with the quote from Kesler at 7:50. I could also swear that I saw Kesler post something complimenting the graphic as the first and only reply at the time.