weird situation

WoldenGhore

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Hey mine too! Only she's like, 1/16th blood at best.

Mine doesn't look it - she's 1/8th or perhaps a little bit more as one of her grandmother's had some Indian blood somewhere and her Grandfather was very Metis/Indian looking

1 minute ago, sterling said:

Mine doesn't look it - she's 1/8th or perhaps a little bit more as one of her grandmother's had some Indian blood somewhere and her Grandfather was very Metis/Indian looking

Mine doesn't either, she just has darker features. But so do I and I'm not Native at all. You can almost tell a little bit with her mom though, but even then not really.

If this girl is on PoF and is beautiful, I don't think it's 100% that she's catfishing you.

She probably gets tons of messages on there from different guys, and tends to ignore some of them. You might just be one of them. If you're having any decent kind of conversations with her though, then she has no excuse to meet up. She might be thinking differently of your conversations than you do though, or she just wants someone to talk to in her spare time and never plans on actually going through with meeting you.

There's a lot of options as to what's the problem.

Maybe she's like those Tinder girls that don't talk to anybody, and just use it for self esteem.

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

You got suckers to pay you Bitcoin to show them your fake bits? Sign me up!

I didn't even get to the pics part, I just had some google imaged pics on tinder and then put in video games as stuff I liked and boom. Got into a conversation and came out of it with video game currency before he figured out I was a dude.

Just now, tfong said:

I didn't even get to the pics part, I just had some google imaged pics on tinder and then put in video games as stuff I liked and boom. Got into a conversation and came out of it with video game currency before he figured out I was a dude.

You evil, magnificent bastard.

I'd recommend anyone to try it, it is great entertainment. I like to coin it as "A fool and his money are soon parted".

I mean honestly, if you're sending me "money" before even meeting or talking to me via skype or something other than text and expect nudies...yeah I got no problem taking it lol.

Edited by tfong

20 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Need to get me a lil pocahontas and abuse the treaty status perks.

You gotta be on native land to take advantage of those and tbh you don't really want to be living there most times.

32 minutes ago, tfong said:

You gotta be on native land to take advantage of those and tbh you don't really want to be living there most times.

The word you're looking for is "reserves," and you are both wrong and right. I know Natives on reserves get certain tax and other benefits that Natives on reserves don't get. I'm pretty sure living on a reserve is basically free if you're status, which is why they're all basically ghettos. But status Indians and Metis still get a fair amount of benefits even without living on a reserve. One slightly Metis guy I went to university with got free tutoring, for example. Among other things.

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

The word you're looking for is "reserves," and you are both wrong and right. I know Natives on reserves get certain tax and other benefits that Natives on reserves don't get. I'm pretty sure living on a reserve is basically free if you're status, which is why they're all basically ghettos. But status Indians and Metis still get a fair amount of benefits even without living on a reserve. One slightly Metis guy I went to university with got free tutoring, for example. Among other things.

My moms half native, my step-mom is full native. I forgot more about this area of life than most know. So no i am not wrong

Urban reserves is what you are missing. Also there are lots of nice reserves in Ontario and Quebec that i have been in 

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Well I only know status indians as far as taxation purposes go lol and you basically need to be in a reserve for it to apply to you.

4 minutes ago, tfong said:

Well I only know status indians as far as taxation purposes go lol and you basically need to be in a reserve for it to apply to you.

Yes you would know that with your accounting experience. Basically I said your wrong cause you can be a status Indian and not live on a reserve but I see know you were just talking accounting purposes 

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

My moms half native, my step-mom is full native. I forgot more about this area of life than most know. So no i am not wrong

Urban reserves is what you are missing. Also there are lots of nice reserves in Ontario and Quebec that i have been in 

I wasn't saying you were wrong at all, I was agreeing with you, haha. I was just saying Fong was partially right.