Oh hi Free Agency

Duddy

Well, well guess who won a cup? 

The New York Americans won the motherfucking cup. Why does this matter to you? It does not at all, but I need some TPE so I though about telling you people about the events that totally changed my life. (It really does not, but time to move on) 

Anyway, I'm here to tell you that I'm going to test free  agency. Please GMs don't soil yourself by the thought of having me on your team. Every team gets a shot at me and all of my 200+ TPE. Time for my list of demands.

1) Money

I love money, who doesn't love money? Currently I'm making 2 million VHL dollars, I'm looking for at least a 100% raise or more. (much more) 

2) Ice Time

Don't really care how much time I spend on the ice. I get bored pretty easily so the less I have to play, the better. Gimme under 16 minutes a game and I'm a happy camper.

3) Full Control of the teams Social Media Accounts

Yeah, that's right. I want full control on how the team is percieved in the world of social media. If I want to post a dick pic, I want to be able to. If I want to post pics of the owners daughter snorting coke of my cock, I will do just that. It will be a fantastic joyride for me and all our fans. 

If you can give me all of the above, I will probably sign with your team. If not, I have to retire and cry in the corner.