Claimed:The future is dark [Reviewed 1/2]

jRuutu

How_to1.jpg

As some of you already know, I´m a old man. There is not that many seasons left in my career as a hockey player. At least in the highest level so I have started to look into things to do when my playing days are over.I did pretty poorly in school back in the day, but going back to school has been on my mind a lot lately. Problem is that I have no idea what I should study? I don´t really enjoy spending time with people or talking so that really narrows the potential career options down. 

I like animals though so perhaps I could try to find something that allows me to be around animals as much as possible? Some kind of job where I don´t have to talk or spend time with other people and I could be around animals. Sounds fairly simple, but is there anything like that someone like me could do? Keep in my mind I have fairly terrible history in the school world. It´s amazing that I even managed to graduate from high school. Hockey was the only thing in my mind when I was younger. All of my energy went into practice and thinking about hockey. School and homework were the last thing I cared about. 

Sounds pretty terrible when I think about it now, but luckily for me I´m in a position at the moment that allows me to say that all the things I did back in the day, were worth it. Story would be totally different if I for example did not manage to make it into VHL. Then I would have to do whatever it takes to survive. Now I have some savings so I can choose something that interests me. The money is not something that dictates the career I will have in the future.  All I want to do is find a job or a career that makes me happy. I don´t want to wake up each morning feeling angry and depressed about getting to work. 

Luckily I have still lot´s of time to think what I will do, but in a ideal world it would be nice to have some kind of idea as soon as possible so I could start to study and do other needed arrangements right away. 

see-clearly-now.jpg

There is always a chance that I don´t ever find a career that excites me. What should I do then? Doing nothing is fun for little while, but you get bored in everything if you do it all the time.  

I´m one of those people that need to have something to do during the day. As mentioned before, I have time to think about my future, but perhaps I should just stop doing so and let days go by hoping I get that ´I can see clearly now´  experience. Over thinking this could potentially only make me feel worse If I don´t find that something that excites me. 

Edited by jRuutu

8 hours ago, Jala said:

Life eh, it'll get you before you know it.

So true :( 

8 hours ago, Victor said:

Do you have any money though or will you be broke from spending it all in the Player Store?

I´m not sure. I have spent good chunk of my money like a true professional so there is a good chance I wont have any when I leave the VHL

Just now, jRuutu said:

I´m not sure. I have spent good chunk of my money like a true professional so there is a good chance I wont have any when I leave the VHL

You could get into the broadcast game

1 minute ago, Jala said:

You could get into the broadcast game

I don´t like talking  ;/ I could try though and perhaps get a reputation for being the worst commentator ever 

Edited by jRuutu

• Admin
7 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Player Store is the greatest scam. Leaves players needing to stay recreate to get any money.

Protect the players!

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Player Store is the greatest scam. Leaves players needing to stay recreate to get any money.

Protect the players!

It´s a Ponzi scheme.  They trick us by promising a happy life,but eventually you will have no money left :/