Claimed:KnightTime #62 - All-Star Awesomeness [Reviewed 1/2]

Phil

Episode #62

h60hgznwmzvnc36buskx.gif

Welcome back! I am actually proud of this podcast!! Not sure why, but a huge thank you to @Streetlight for his awesome questions. I review some changes made to the All-Star this season, bash @sterling for his drafting and Go Team @jRuutu! Give us a like if you like the music, my voice, that it's over, or that I have no way to know whether or not you actually listened to this!   

Songs:
The Black - Asking Alexandria (the end of the song)
The Sound of Silence - Disturbed

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 46 minutes

wtf no Diana is married to the son of a former player of mine if you listened to that podcast I created you'd know that!!!

edit: and that also answers a bit why I created a female player. I wanted to make the offspring of Benjamin Glover, but at the same time I didn't really want to use the Glover name again. So instead I did it to pay homage to a player from another league by the power of marriage!

Edited by Streetlight

20 hours ago, Streetlight said:

Geno Esposito and Phil Gerrard, S21 Seattle

Wow. I don't even think I knew you existed at that point. But that's amazing! Still, let's play together in the modern VHL era.

Also, I must admit I still havent listened to your introcast.. I have a whole list of podcasts I need to catch up on.. it all starts this evening!

Good music. I've never actually heard of Asking Alexandria, but it's music I would listen to.....I'm so out of the rock/punk rock, whatever you want to call that type of music game.

It was nice for me to make the All-Star Game. I hope to go my full career without missing it. :lol:

Lots of great All-Star breakdown. Good stuff.

Ahma was a funny story. He was super active until he was not.

We haven't played together.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:KnightTime #62 - All-Star Awesomeness [Reviewed 1/2]