Birdman's Amazing XM Radio Poll

eaglesfan036

Birdman's XM Radio VHL Poll  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I shall answer my questions in the space below:

1) I only check VHL during one class, quant methods, as that is the only class really involving computers. If it was a legit class I still probably wouldn't browse the web, but the class is a complete joke as all the tests are open book and open computer and I can just ctrl f to the spot in the notes that he gives us online to answer the test questions. At work, I check VHL on my phone during breaks or if it's 9:30 at night and there are no customers I check.

2) Jimothy obviously knows what VHL is. My dad is convinced the VHL is similiar to the KHL and I really like Russian hockey or something, but he kind of knows I am a GM. I told my best friend about VHL and he told me it was dumb and I told him he was dumb (protip he is dumb). Also kind of unrelated but I skipped out of the first half hour of Christmas decorating once cause I was hosting the VHLM draft #dedication

3) Yes. 

1) I check all the time, I remember once I tried to just check VHL 'real quick' and next thing you know I spent all of calculus class on my iPad

2) only my girlfriend. Everyone else either hates sports and are dumb or are jocks and also dumb. My gf doesn't give two shits about sports but she pretends to and that's really all that matters

3) 100% agree

I'm pretty sure the pinning is working against you as nobody thinks to check up that high

1) I probably check VHL more often at work than at home, but doesn't affect my productivity in any way. I'm good at buckling down if something needs to be done, but stare at a computer 9 hours a day and there's down to be some downtime.

2) Back in the day I had some friends join the MSFL, and I'm pretty sure one or two of my neighbors made their way to the VHL (or one of it's predecessors) way back when. These days though, just my girlfriend. She actually listened to Kendrick's draft podcast thing back when Olsen was going in the S33 draft and had no idea what was going on, so that was fun.

3) Second yes. 

1.) I used to check it every so often at school and then a little less often when I stated working, but now I check it maybe once an afternoon. I get PM notifications via email though so I can see if someone is trying to reach me.

2.) Ditto to what eaglefan said regarding our dad. Girlfriend knows about it and thinks it's weird and everyone is a farmer from Saskatoon since I told her about Jardy once. @eaglesfan036 who did you tell?

3.) Oui.

11 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

1.) I used to check it every so often at school and then a little less often when I stated working, but now I check it maybe once an afternoon. I get PM notifications via email though so I can see if someone is trying to reach me.

2.) Ditto to what eaglefan said regarding our dad. Girlfriend knows about it and thinks it's weird and everyone is a farmer from Saskatoon since I told her about Jardy once. @eaglesfan036 who did you tell?

3.) Oui.

justin

• Will unpinned this topic

1) On breaks

2) One friend from college knew/knows, but I don't keep in touch with him much anymore. I think he just saw me on it and asked me what it was. Other than that I don't go out of my way to tell people about it. Oh, and there was this one time these two guys I knew (sort of friends, but not close) started asking me about sim league stuff because I guess they found one of my self-named players. I feel like they had to have been searching for me on Google or something, shit.

3) I'm in the minority on this, but I said Yes.