GM 310: Toronto vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

• Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I... the links aren't here for some reason. :(

I have to do this all over again

You wouldn't think that would happen like 10 times in a row :hmm:fuck invision!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Draper said:

You wouldn't think that would happen like 10 times in a row :hmm:fuck invision!!!!!!!!!!

I still use manual BB coding to post games, so I can just paste and change a number, and fly right through them. At no point did I stop long enough to realize I must have mistyped the first somehow and was never posting anything.

• Senior Admin
Just now, JardyB10 said:

I still use manual BB coding to post games, so I can just paste and change a number, and fly right through them. At no point did I stop long enough to realize I must have mistyped the first somehow and was never posting anything.

Ahh that explains it. I do the same, I just plug the first one in with the link button and then copy the source bullshit for the rest 

Simon twat Tremblay ought to link that shit with IPB and output game threads for us imo.

2 minutes ago, Draper said:

Ahh that explains it. I do the same, I just plug the first one in with the link button and then copy the source bullshit for the rest 

Simon twat Tremblay ought to link that shit with IPB and output game threads for us imo.

Maybe if he wasn't a greedy Frenchman like boubabi he would.