GM 13: Europe vs. Scandinavia

Higgins

2 hours ago, Victor said:

I'm just happy I hit my lowest activity as a goalie - maxing out seems horrible.

I actually don't mind being a goalie like most people. It's definitely more of a roller coaster, but taking a more overarching view, 6 seasons and 2 titles, 2 Shaws, 1 Playoff MVP, and 2 World Cup golds (the latter three of which I at least have a chance of increasing this offseason) ain't bad. Sure it comes with times like my S47, but I can handle it.

• Admin
26 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I actually don't mind being a goalie like most people. It's definitely more of a roller coaster, but taking a more overarching view, 6 seasons and 2 titles, 2 Shaws, 1 Playoff MVP, and 2 World Cup golds (the latter three of which I at least have a chance of increasing this offseason) ain't bad. Sure it comes with times like my S47, but I can handle it.

well yeah, Wingate is obviously a Hall of Famer but if you look at comparable numbers well some of those Shaws should have had higher sv&, like the various people who won it in the past.

And if you were a skater with that amount of TPE you'd probably be looking at something closer to an O'Malley trophy case. Although I suppose Karnage goes to show it's no certainly even for forwards.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

well yeah, Wingate is obviously a Hall of Famer but if you look at comparable numbers well some of those Shaws should have had higher sv&, like the various people who won it in the past.

And if you were a skater with that amount of TPE you'd probably be looking at something closer to an O'Malley trophy case. Although I suppose Karnage goes to show it's no certainly even for forwards.

Well that'll be what my next player's for :)