Looking Ahead To The Draft

Daniel

While everyone involved in the Titans set up prays for more losses so we remain in the position for a lottery pick in the historic S50 VHL draft, thoughts start to turn to who we could actually pick if we stay there. What I love about this draft as it stands is that it's very solid through almost the first two rounds, with a nice looking top 4 which should mean every lottery team comes away smiling. Obviously the big name recreates at the top of the class like Theo Axelsson, Diana Maxwell and Essian Ravenwing are the kind of players a GM relishes the opportunity to add to his team, but I think it's a good to see a first gen in Asher Donovan rounding out the top 4 with what looks like a very solid effort at building a top young player. I like the depth through the rest of the draft too, especially with players coming from agencies who've been a part of recent Titans teams like Elijah Dotran and Maksym Barnyashev, who I'd love to be able to acquire. Special mention to Joanna Akerfeldt who would certainly be high up on our radar if it wasn't for my scrub ass being parked in net for the time being. All in all doing a written PT drained by writing inspiration so this is what you're left with but basically I'm excited to add some more building blocks to this future dynasty at the next draft! (apologies for trying to step on your toes VHLSC :()

Edited by Daniel