Claimed:TIL #3 [Reviewed]

25k4zk5.png

*Today I learned to make art in Paint*

1. I'm the first ever VHL member who used *something something* Paint shit as my article's head picture and don't even try to argue with me. 

2. So much irony: Davos' GM who is one of the most quiet GM's in public (alongside with Stockholm's @jack) is making noisiest moves in this season. Trades, trades everywhere...and again thanks to Seattle and their rebuilding plan. I thought Cologne would take Europe, but now I'm not sure. In last 3 meeting between Davos and Cologne the Swiss team has 2-1 advantage which proves that Goon made a right move. Way to go, both EU contender teams!

3. You don't even have to develop the main attributes to get a chance to play in contender team, at least in VHLM league. There are some rumors saying that Moscow GM @Dangles13 received a PM from contender team's GM where that anonymous man said he wants to make a trade. A trade where he'll get Guntis Petenis and that rumor caught me off guard. Like, what Gunča can bring to that team? PIM's, body checks and minus ratio, I guess? (he's one of the worst +/- player in Moscow: - 31) But Petenis' agent @hedgehog337 said he doesn't mind to see Petenis in te contender team. Now it's on both team GM's. 

4. 2 hours ago @KingRobbie said he fooled us and he is cool with @Da Trifecta. I don't know why, but I'm not surprised. I'm ready for his next move: he stays in Davos. Thank you for coming. 

5. Guntis Petenis actually can fight! He's not SAWFT anymore as he dropped the gloves twice in this week. And what's more impressive that > 300 pound piece of fat lard managed to get a draw in both occasions. Well, now it's time to move on and win at least 1 fight before career ending. ''Success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not'', you know. 

5. It's the first TIL edition without Ivars Klajums...okay, nevermind. By the way, he is not the only who lets in from Gunča, so I guess I'll leave him alone...with @Victor

245c3k6.png

*Ottawa is nice*

Since it's an All-Star week and I wanna get 12 points, I will write something about it in TIL style, because I have something to get off my chest. 

5. Your player didn't even made it to an All-Star final two voting? There's an easy solution, which was made by myself. Just complain about your player not getting the recognition he deserves and [MAGIC HAPPENS] your player is in! This is how I shoved pushed BenZ in to the poll list. And I did it in convincing fashion: the guy who put Benjamin on the list made a funny mistake - he thought in that moment Zep posted 119 hits, which was the wrong stat (it was @stevo's WBF, who did that). That unexpected stat boost didn't help him - he got only 1 vote and got eliminated from competition. 

6. The All-Star final two forward voting was a mess IMO. No, it's not because Zeptenbergs didn't win. I'm just feeling that both @Ahma's Valmount and @boubabi's Karnage were included into the AS roster and...von Karma was not (not Jarvi), makes me wonder: power forwards > offensive forwards? Karnage had a mediocre season before he was traded to NY where he amassed 12 points in 7 games, but he is still not the best choice in overall. It seems like people were praising Boubabi's activity, but why Valmount is in then? Okay, he is better than Karnage both in hits and points, but he has less points than Karma and he is inactive (not Ahma's fault though)! Is that why he is power forward or something? And one more fact: Simon has 1 ASG apperance already. That points and hits argument would be more weak if Simon had 0 ASG's, but no, he had his moment. There's only one thing that saves them both: Karnage was chosen by people, Simon by BOG. But still I'm feeling that von Karma was a little bit s.n.u.b.b.e.d.

7. Benjamin Zeptenbergs had the worst +/- ratio in the S48 ASG: -4. ''Strong'' start by the player from Hedgehog337 agency. Will Petenis beat him? I guess so, he's a fat scrub with -31 ratio in the VHLM, he is the perfect candidate to overshadow BenZ in this category. So don't even come back to your future VHL team without getting -5, Vagi...Petenis. 

End of the article. Good luck to all ASG participants and make power forwards.

Edited by hedgehog337

14 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

25k4zk5.png

1. I'm the first ever VHL member who used *something something* Paint shit as my article's head picture and don't even try to argue with me. 

GPiwtU4.png

• Evans changed the title to TIL #3 [Reviewed]