Claimed:S49 Founder's Cup Champions - What Does Their Future Look Like? [Reviewed]

Where will the VHLM's Best Go From Here?

Many people often overlook the VHLM aspect of their career, as they wish to head straight to the "real league." While the VHL is more exciting than the VHLM, that doesn't mean one should just gloss over their time in the minor leagues. While in the VHLM I've been able to share a locker room with members I probably won't get to in the VHL, and win a championship with some of the finest members this league has to offer. I would like to thank @sterling for not only assembling a cup winning team, but also for creating a great locker room where I got to spend time with some quality people. This article will be predicting what the future holds for last season's Founder's Cup Champions.

Bern_Royals_Away_Jersey.jpg

@eaglesfan036 - Gowecny had a great season for the Royals, as he lead the team and was one of the VHLM point leaders with 107 points on the season. I made Gowecny have the same height and weight as Thomas O'Malley, and I plan on copying much of his build. While it would be foolish of me to think Gowecny can equal one of the greatest players of all time, I just hope that I can capture some of that O'Malley magic and create a great 1st line center that can help anchor my team to victory.

@der meister - Ravenwing was another one of the VHLM's top centers, as he finished the season with 95 points. I had to make a tough decision drafting Axelsson at 2nd overall instead of Ravenwing, as both are quality members who will be great players. Stockholm got the honor of selecting Ravenwing at 3rd overall, and I expect him to be a core piece for the Vikings as their 1st line center for most of his career. Additionally, I can attest to Der Meister's awesome locker room presence from the past season I got to spend with him in Bern. 

@linsangeles -  You are on the quieter side so your player was a little underrated this season, but you wound up with the third most points on Bern with 83, which is quite good for a defenseman! It looks like you are doing a mixture of welfare and graphics, and I encourage you to keep up the good work. At your current pace, I project you to be a VHL team's 2nd or 3rd defensemen for most of your career. Best of luck to you when you move up to Stockholm.

@boom - Thor didn't quite put up the numbers that you deserved at your high tpe amount with only 81 points, but at least you got to win the Founder's Cup so that lessons the sting quite a bit. I don't think those low numbers will follow you to the VHL, as I predict you to be your usual awesome self in Helsinki. Keep being a fun guy to hang with and keep earning that tpe so you can do even better than Koenig!

Thank you all for your time in Bern and best of luck in the VHL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to Claimed:S49 Founder's Cup Champions - What Does Their Future Look Like? [Reviewed]
  • DollarAndADream locked this topic