VHLSC: S51 Ranking #2 - The Skinny

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_08_at_1_31_01_PM.png

Before we begin and give you the presentation we want you to realize that fi you are a draftee who felt slighted by not being presented in this article, make us notice you. Too many floaters just sitting around doing nothing makes for a dull season of VHLSC rankings. Let's go out and actually improve and do the 5 second tasks that get you simple TPE and improve your player towards HOF!

Screen_Shot_2016_08_08_at_1_47_07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_08_at_1_55_30_PM.png

I honestly feel whoever has a pick in the top 5 will be getting a franchise player IMO. Skye, Jelen, Hardy, myself and Shaka are 5 can't miss prospects. 3 defencemen, a center and a goalie. All depends on the team's needs as well. Skye should be the #1 guy off the board, I'd be surprised if he wasn't. After that, from 2 thru 5, it's a toss up. We'll all have to wait and see.

On August 8, 2016 at 7:09 PM, ChrisF said:

I honestly feel whoever has a pick in the top 5 will be getting a franchise player IMO. Skye, Jelen, Hardy, myself and Shaka are 5 can't miss prospects. 3 defencemen, a center and a goalie. All depends on the team's needs as well. Skye should be the #1 guy off the board, I'd be surprised if he wasn't. After that, from 2 thru 5, it's a toss up. We'll all have to wait and see.

Id love for you to elaborate on this as I cant seem to find 5 franchise players at this moment. Let's hear reasonings on each prospects. Im not doubting any prospect and this isn't Seattle slamming spects or being unintetested. Simply, a conversation opener and Im intrigued to see your answer. Again, franchise is a proven player imo. Streetlight, Kendrick, Draper etc. 

Previous history of inactivity, leaving or current semi-acitivity imo disqualifies them. 

Skye is #1 likely, yes. Deservingly so.

Also, as always, good write up @Kendrick

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

Id love for you to elaborate on this as I cant seem to find 5 franchise players at this moment. Let's hear reasonings on each prospects. Im not doubting any prospect and this isn't Seattle slamming spects or being unintetested. Simply, a conversation opener and Im intrigued to see your answer. Again, franchise is a proven player imo. Streetlight, Kendrick, Draper etc. 

Previous history of inactivity, leaving or current semi-acitivity imo disqualifies them. 

Jelen and Hardy are defencemen you build around and will help their respective team, Shaka will be a good #2/#3 dman. I'll be a good top 6 centermen, likely on the 2nd line but someone that can contribute with good linemates..

Edited by ChrisF

On 8/11/2016 at 9:14 PM, Banackock said:

y so negative tho