Karnage got super drunk, woke up in a goalie uniform

boubabi

As you may know, ''Carnage'' pursue a career in the EDM industry and found quite some success. However, after a weird after-party in his penthouse in Somalia, he woke up wearing a weird suit. Usually in his sweatpants and black t-shirt, DJ Carnage woke up wearing goalie pads, a catcher and a blocker. Waking up in prison would have been predictable, but in that shit ? He wonder what happened. After some research on the web, some people captured the ''wild night'' Carnage lived. He went briefly to Philadelphia and played a hockey game for the Flyers. It went...pretty well.

holtby-goalie-fight.gif

o2i.gif

Playing for the Flyers ? He must have been really drunk to play for that weakass organization. 

0.jpg

Questioned if he was considering a return in the VHL as a goaltender, he respond : ''Maybe, I mean, that Tukio scrub still holds the TPE record for a goaltender, and it's a shame for the whole league, so I might be able to resolve that problem.''

Asked if he would be able to pass the drug test if the opportunity was coming to him, he said that the league would probably have to change their goddamn rules for that to happen.

ray-emery_133903810.jpg