Claimed:Jelen Like a Felon [2/2]

Not bad, pretty clean and appealing. You got the blending down for sure; the lighting is a tiny bit too strong, and the background could definitely use more to it. Text could use more work as well; I typically stay away from lowercase subtext unless it's a very stylized font like Jane Austen or Olde English.

• .sniffuM changed the title to Jelen Like a Felon [1/2]
26 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Not bad, pretty clean and appealing. You got the blending down for sure; the lighting is a tiny bit too strong, and the background could definitely use more to it. Text could use more work as well; I typically stay away from lowercase subtext unless it's a very stylized font like Jane Austen or Olde English.

Thank you for the feedback! The last few that I had done I didn't have a good light source, so I think I might've overdone this one because of that. Excellent points though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

You're playing with lines in an interesting way with that dots and lines stock as well as the lighting but I would like to see more of it. You blended them all in a lot instead of really trying to do something special. Text for me is a major issue as well, it sticks out like a sore thumb and takes all the focus away from the render.