VHLM Power Rankings

Da Trifecta

Season 50 has been filled with some very solid rookies. From this week on out, I will be bringing you a look back at the current draft. There is a catch though. I will be spotlighting one player fro the draft to be my featured player. I will talk about how they are currently doing on the season or how they did on the season. I am going to be calling this new segment of the mag, "Recent Draft in Review". So this week I think I can fit in about four players to highlight the season 50 draft. Normally it would be one player per week but the season has already ended and I would like to talk about those from this draft.

First up we have Diana Maxwell. She was the first overall selection and she was selected to the Stockholm Vikings. During the time of the draft she was sitting at roughly 286 practice hours and this was one of the main reasons she went first overall. On the season she scored 29 goals and 20 assists good for 49 points on the year. She added 104 hits and she took 259 hits. She also had 96 shots blocked which was good enough for second on the team.

Second up we have Theo Axelsson who was taken by the Calgary Wranglers with the second overall selection. Theo was added to a squad of youngsters who look to be primed for success in a few seasons. At draft night Theo was sitting at 274 practice hours before being selected. On the year Theo had 27 goals and 31 assists tallying up to 58 points. Of course the numbers he managed to put up was because the Wranglers had more people on their roster who could contribute immediately.

Third overall was Essian Ravenwing and the pick came from Seattle during a previous trade and was drafted to the Stockhom Vikings as well. Draft night he had 186 practice hours and he would be playing in the pros during that season. He would go on to log eight goals and 33 assists good for 41 points on the team. He added 89 hits, took 280 and had 65 blocked shots. Theo was part of a roster that only featured Diana Maxwell as it's top scoring options. No one else on the team scored more than 25 points and the only other active person who got practice hours was Atticus Von Braxton IV.

Fourth was Asher Donovan who was selected to the Helsinki Titans. On draft night he had 171 practice hours. 26 goals and 22 points totaling up to 48 points on a Titans team who is very solid. This is another team that is primed for success in a few seasons as well. Asher had 387 hits and blocked 61 shots on the year. This young winger looks like he will be a solid addition to this already potent Titans roster. If he can continue his practices and improvement we could see him solidify a nice forward core that features players like Thor Odinsson and Maxime Perron.

Edited by KGR

This week I can highlight a few more players from the previous draft. We currently sit in the off-season and this really doesn't have much going on. So I should be able to talk about the rest of the first round here. With the Finals still going on between the HC Davos Dynamo and the Toronto Legion, the draft seems like it will take place some time next week. So with that there will be at least some more time to talk about the players that you have became accustomed to seeing this past season in the VHL. Some of these players may have played in the minor league system last year but I am quite certain they garnered attention there. So without further ado, let me get started.

Coming in at fifth overall in the draft we had Izidors Balders and he was selected by the Helsinki Titans. He was drafted with 132 practice hours logged and he would end up falling short of the 175 threshold to play in the actual VHL. He would spend his time in the VHLM and would go on to play for the Yukon Rush. As one of the top defenders on the Yukon Rush, Izidors would be the teams top scoring defender. He tallied up 73 points on 18 goals and 55 assists. He dished out 146 hits on the season and blocked 99 shots.

Current practice hours: 177

At sixth overall we had Elijah Dotran. Elijah was drafted to the Stockholm Vikings. He had 86 practice hours logged at the time of the draft. He would be playing the year out in the minors as well and he would be playing on the Brampton Blades. Dotran was one of the teams top defenders and he was the second leading scoring defense man on the team. He managed to get 63 points from 11 goals and 52 assists. One thing I failed to mention was Elijah started the season with the Oslo Storm before being traded. He spent half a year with them.

Current practice hours: 181

Seventh overall would be a third straight defense man in Guntis Petenis. The Seattle Bears would gladly accept this giant to their farm system. The 6'8 Latvian would be playing in the minor and his team for the year would be Ottawa Lynx. When draft night came around he would be sitting at 75 practice hours logged. When the season came around he was ready to show why he was drafted in the first round. 41 points would be his final numbers with 12 as goals and 29 as assists.

Current practice hours: 162

Eighth overall was Max von Hohenzollern and he is a part of the well known RomanesEuntDomus player agency. Another Seattle Bear drafted here and he would be serving out his year in the minors along with soon to be fellow teammate Guntis. Unfortunately they wouldn't get to team up just yet as Max went on to play for the Moscow Red Wolves. At the time of the draft he had 73 practice hours logged. On the year he had 59 points and of them he had 30 goals and 29 assists.

Current practice hours: 137

Ninth in the draft was yet another defender to add to this list. Maksym Barnyashev would be the pick and he would be in the Helsinki Titans farm system. 84 practice hours logged would be what he was sitting on at draft night. The minors would be where he played for the rest of the year. The Bern Royals would be his team and he would log 113 points with 36 goals and 77 assists.

Current practice hours: 143

Last but not least we have Joanna Akerfeldt. This young lady would be the only goalie selected in the first round. The Calgary Wranglers is her eventual team when she makes the jump from the minors to the VHL. On the year she would play for the Ottawa Lynx and she had 41 wins and would sport a .910 save percentage.

Current practice hours: 149

• 2 weeks later...

This week I shall be bringing you only one player from the previous season 51 draft. This draft was very dull in the fact that not many names in it are actually active. So I will try to do my best to bring you content on these players. The first overall selection was however the gem of the draft with Apollo Skye. Now the Riga Reign had won the first overall selection and they had drafted him despite already having a franchise goaltender in Ilya Kopralkov. Also the team managed to get the second overall selection in the draft but we will touch on that subject at a later date and time. The focus is on Apollo Skye and it would turn out that he would not get a chance to play a single game fo the Reign. In fact he was traded on draft night to the HC Davos Dynamo in a trade that would send goaltender Sandro Clegane and center Kai Roberts to the Reign.

Now the season just started so there won't be much stats for the young man, but his future surely is bright. He will get to be the franchise goaltender on a rebuilding team. He is fresh off of his World Cup run where he took over at the helm for the United States team. He was able to help them secure a chance to play for the bronze game. During the game he stood his ground in what was one of the better performances of his young career in the World Cup. This game held remembrance over any of the other games he played during this whole Cup run. This would be his one and only chance at a medal before he even was drafted. I mean how cool is that? Who gets the chance to say that they have already won a medal for their country before being drafted? Not many people can boast about that one. This young man fought hard to keep Team Mercs from winning the medal but the Mercs forced overtime on this team. It would be the superior yet younger goaltender who got the win. Not so coincidentally he faced off against one of he players he was traded for. Sandro Clegane was the other goaltender in the net for Team Mercs. This just goes to show that not always will a goaltender with more experience win. Apollo came out hungry and he did what he set his mind to.

On the season Apollo Skye sits at a 1-3 record and has a save percentage under .900. Of course the team is almost completely torn apart but he is hopeful for the future. He already has surpassed 250 practice hours and will look to have around 350 by the time the season ends. This young man will help usher in a new era of Davos Dynamo as they look to rebuild upon a championship contending run. The team managed to make it there despite all odds but lost in game seven to Toronto. Apollo Skye makes it easy for GM Komarov to be able to rebuild now that he can do it without having to worry about goaltending.

Current Practice Hours: 257

• 2 months later...

Finally after a long hiatus I am back to writing for the mag. I am back with my original segment of the Recent Draft in Review. I will be talking about the season 52's rich rookie class and hopefully things will get spicy soon enough. This was one of the most highly touted draft classes in awhile. It was the first draft class to feature the second player project prospects and sadly one of them passed away before he got the chance to be drafted. Sit back and buckle up because this is going to be one hell of a bumpy ride here.

Our first prospect to be talked about and he was the consensus first overall pick, Phil Shankly. The young right winger had spent his VHLM career with the Bern Royals for a small portion of season 50. It was the latter part right after the trade deadline that former GM Sterling was able to swoop in and scoop up the young man. In 12 games played with the Bern Royals, Phil would only go on to add 1 point to his career totals. His lone goal, on only four shots, is what got him on the board as he recorded zero assists. Some of his more impressive statistics that he did get during those games was 12 penalty minutes and seven hits. When the regular season ended, he was part of a nice playoff run as the Bern Royals had secured the first seed in the then European Conference. When the playoffs commenced Phil was on a team that was loaded with talent already. Even though he didn't score any points in the playoffs, he managed to add eight penalty minutes and 12 hits with one blocked shot. After the Bern Royals lost in the Finals to the Brampton Blades, Phil knew that he would be headed to the VHLM draft.

During the season 51 VHLM draft, Phil Shankly would hear his name called second overall by the Bratislava Watchmen. GM hedgehog337 would get to add a very promising young stud to his team and hope that he would be the star that he was projected to be. On the season Phil Shankly would turn into the stud he promised to one day be. His numbers grew impressively and he managed to dock 86 points onto his career totals and it was on 43 goals and 43 assists combined. He also added 56 penalty minutes, 169 hits and 19 shots blocked. Once it came time for the playoffs, Phil would be ready for anything as he was one of the VHLM's most promising young stars. This kid's numbers during the playoffs weren't as impressive as many others but he did improve upon his playoff numbers from the previous season. He had eight points in ten games played, of which three were goals and five were assists. 16 penalty minutes, 36 hits and three shots blocked were his playoff numbers. The Bratislava Watchmen lost out to the Moscow Redwolves in six games.

The season 52 draft is where Phil Shankly would hear his name called first overall by the New York Americans. The regular season has started and only 15 games have been played. During this short span of games, Phil has only managed a mediocre two points but has also tacked on 18 penalty minutes and an impressive 49 hits. Right now his numbers aren't that good to garner rookie of the year conversation but we are still early in the season and we could see a huge surge in his production soon enough. If he can get a rhythm going with this team, he could turn out to be a very solid draft pick. As it stands it looks like the Americans haven't gotten their money's worth, but of course you can't judge a prospect by a few games.

Current Practice Hours: 339

• 2 weeks later...

Back for another week of the VHLM Recent Draft in Review. This week we will be highlighting the second overall selection in the season 52 draft. He goes by the name of Rhett DeGrath and he is a goalie that was drafted to the Stockholm Vikings. They are a rebuilding team and they had quite a bit of nice prospects on the team and they grabbed some solid ones too. They had the first, fifth, tenth, eleventh, fourteenth, seventeenth and twenty-first in the first three rounds. You know they were loading up on talent and they were looking to build outward from the net. In addition to those picks, they also have Brock Dragonslayer, two first round picks, three seconds and two thirds.

Rhett DeGrath spent his first part of his career on the Brampton Blades. Despite not playing at all in a game during the season, he wanted his chance to chase a ring. The Brampton Blades would go on to finish with the best record in the North American Conference, (when we were still considering them conferences). Choosing the Brampton Blades as his team might have been the smartest move he had made so far in his young career. They not only won the conference, but they also were on a bye. This allowed them to get ready for whoever they would face. They got the chance to rest up and were ready to show what they could do. He would play in 12 games during the playoffs in which he had a .849 save percentage, 2.63 goals against average, he faced 212 shots, tallied eight wins and only had four losses. Those are some decent numbers for not having played a single regular season game. His success would help lead the Blades to a championship and it would start his career off in a winning fashion.

After being selected sixth overall to the Saskatoon Wild, his career would really begin to blossom. He got the chance to play in 69 games that season and he managed to win 51 of those. His save percentage fell below .900 on the season but he made up for it with his 19 shutouts and 1.41 goals against average. The Saskatoon Wild would finish first in the North American Conference and the entire league, (again while we still had conferences). The Wild would have a first round bye and Rhett would get his chance to rest after a long season where he had some success. The team would go on to face the Brampton Blades, his former team in the second round of the playoffs. It was there he started to cement his legacy. He would take them out in a 4-2 series. The Moscow Red Wolves would be playing against the Blades for the championship in what would be their last year in the VHLM. Despite Moscow winning two games, Rhett said enough was enough when he won the four needed to hoist the cup. During the 12 games he played, his numbers were better than the season before. He had won eight games, only lost 3, had one overtime loss a .906 save percentage, had two shutouts and had a solid 1.47 goals against average.

Rhett DeGrath would get his name called second overall in the season 52 VHL draft. Here he would get his chance to start with the Stockholm Vikings. We all know they are rebuilding and he has won eight games while losing 24 and five overtime losses. His save percentage is impressive at .917 but his goals against average is a staggering 3.32. He has recorded three shutouts in those eight wins which is pretty impressive itself. If the GM can manage to have another solid draft, the sky is the limit for this kid and we could see a great career blossom here.

Current Practice Hours: 289

• 2 weeks later...

Another week with another edition of the Recent Draft in Review. Let me first say welcome to 2017 and I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. The Quebec City Meute were blessed with the third overall pick in the season 52 draft. The team was looking to add some star power to their roster so they decided to draft Fabio Jokinen with this pick. The young defender was born and raised in Finland and he comes from the well known player agency of jRuutu. His last player was Jorma Ruutu and while he may not have had stellar career numbers, he did stick around all 8 seasons and was as consistent as could be. He loved playing for whatever team he was a part of and he wanted to give his best each and every night he stepped on that ice.

Fabio Jokinen was the first overall selection in the season 51 VHLM Dispersal Draft. The Saskatoon Wild had the first overall pick and he would be the first off the draft board. During his 72 games that he played with the team, he managed to have 20 goals and 20 assists with 69 penalty minutes and he blocked 47 shots. While these numbers weren't exactly impressive, he was able to be a solid piece on the team. He was a part of the VHLM's best team based off record in which the Saskatoon Wild finished 54-7-11 in the then North American Conference. The Saskatoon Wild would go on to win the first round bye and get the chance to face the Brampton Blades who knocked off the Yukon Rush in round one. The Wild would beat the Blades in a 4-2 series. Then the real challenge would be the Moscow Red Wolves out of the European Conference. This battle would see through a six game series in which the Wild would claim victory and they would hoist the cup once again.

Currently in the 52nd season of the VHL, Fabio Jokinen is doing very solid. Through 60 games played so far this season he has 18 goals and 25 assists which add up to 43 points. 49 penalty minutes and an impressive 126 shots blocked are also what he has added to his career totals so far. While it may be a dark horse chance, I think he has a legitimate shot at the rookie of the year award. I mean granted he isn't playing on a winning squad or anything, but he is doing exceptional. If the voters overlook the fact that the Meute are rebuilding, his chances go up quite a bit. Oh and he has also dished out 115 hits while only taking 83 hits to his body. This kid has all the future makings of a franchise piece and he could help pave the way for some of these younger guys. The Meute have a nice amount of draft picks coming up and if this team can add the right talent, I like this team and him going forward as a leader. 

Current Practice Hours: 278

Another week, another player. I never get bored or tired of writing these because I get to learn more and more about these young guys. Also I get to inform you guys about all the rookies that the league has to offer. I am quite certain the members love to hear their players talked about as well. If you have ever thought about writing and just love having your stuff read, then why not write for the mag. Let people know what you have to say. Mine is about rookies as I love seeing them come in, adapt to the pro game. It's always a nice feeling in your rookie year, especially when you come out and show what you got. Also it lays the foundation for what your career will turn out to be. Some people are late bloomers and others peak early.

The season 52 draft was loaded with talent as I have stated before. The first three picks have already been showcased, now I will be adding in two players since the season has moved along a lot quicker than anticipated. This week we will be looking at Daryl Dortch and Lee King Snatch. Now Daryl Dortch was selected before Lee King Snatch but Lee seems like he is the better player based off attributes and practice hours. The Helsinki Titans were the team to welcome Daryl Dortch to their roster but he is currently playing in the VHLM. He is a member of the Bratislava Watchmen and is currently heading into the playoffs with the team sitting on a bye with the league's best record.

Lee King Snatch was another one of the Vikings many picks and he seems to be panning out very nicely. The man has compiled a solid rookie season and he seems like he will only be trending upwards. He put up 56 points on his rookie year with 24 of them being goals. He has dished out 78 hits but also got blasted 138 times. If he can limit the amount of times he gets hit, that should be one of the better parts to his game. Also the fact that the Vikings will be adding a lot of talent this coming off-season. The Vikings finished second to last int he European Conference. The team had lots of upside and Lee King looks like he will be spearheading the offense for years to come.

These young lads will be future pieces that will help guide their respective franchises to hopefully the promised land. One is a winger and the other is a defender. While their careers are different based off play styles, it will be interesting to see who has the better career. Luckily they are both only in the first year of their careers. Daryl Dortch may not be a rookie but he looks primed to make a nice run at the rookie of the year award next season. Hopefully he will be able to keep up with the rising season 53 draftees that will be playing up next season.

Daryl Dortch Current Practice Hours: 207

Lee King Snatch Current Practice Hours: 348

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to another edition of the Recent Draft in Review. This week will be shorter on the personal info due to the season ending. So without further ado, here are the rest of the first round players. Also sorry to those who were selected in the second round. I didn't forget about you guys, just didn't have enough time or space to right you fellas into this.

The sixth overall pick was Sami Zayn who was selected by the Helsinki Titans. He was drafted with 119 practice hours so he would be playing another season in the VHLM. A member of the Saskatoon Wild, his team was sent home early in the playoffs. Sadly he couldn't help his team get the chance to play for a cup.

The seventh overall selection was Edwin Threencarnacion to the Quebec City Meute. I think people shied away from him because his urge to ONLY play as a backup goalie. Frank wasn't afraid to take him on and drafted him to his franchise. 185 was the number of practice hours he was drafted at and he would go on to play for the Meute in the VHL as he surpassed the 200 practice hours point threshold before the season started.

The eighth overall pick was Grigory Kopralkov to the New York Americans. This player wouldn't last long on the roster as he was traded to the Riga Reign in exchange for Ilya Kopralkov who play for the same agent in Toast. Now Grigory would be the franchise player there insead of ilya and Ilya would get the chance to compete for a championship on a fully loaded New York Americans team.

The ninth overall selection was Alexander Thrower to the Cologne Express. Drafted at 88 practice hours means he would be playing in the VHLM for another year. The Bratislava Watchmen is the team he is a part of. The team is currently in the Finals and up 3-2 games in the series. I wonder if he will actually make a difference and help this team overcome the hump to win that cup.

The tenth and final pick in this draft's first round was Conrad Jenkins. Conrad would spend the season in the minors as he did not surpass the needed amount of practice hours. The Saskatoon wild were blessed to have this young man a part of their team for the whole year. It's sad that he couldn't make a cup run with this team.

All of these players have had at least one season or more in the VHLM and only five of the first rounders were able to play up in the major leagues. The rest of these players had spent the year in the minors and look to play for their respective clubs who drafted them in the season 52 draft. Keep an eye out on these young men as they represent the first class to feature the first set of second players.

Sami Zayn Current Practice Hours: 202
Edwin Threencarnacion Current Practice Hours: 324
Grigory KopralkovCurrent Practice Hours: 187
Alexander Thrower Current Practice Hours: 165
Conrad Jenkins Current Practice Hours: 188

The season 53 draft has already concluded and while there is no game play just yet, I will still get into talking about the rookies from this draft. I will be adding in something new as I will try to project the statistics that the players will have and a scale which will show their chance to win the prestigious rookie of the year award. So let's get right into one of the other drafts that featured some of the leagues second players and some of the first players as well.

We all know that Franchise Cornerstone was the projected first overall pick no matter who had the pick but we were not certain of where he would land. The first overall selection originally belonged to the Quebec City Meute but had been traded off to the Helsinki Titans in a surprising turn of events. The deal included nothing but picks but was interesting to see as the Meute would trade down from having the best player in the draft. After this trade happened we would have the answer as to where Franchise would call home for at least the next three seasons. Helsinki would make Franchise Cornerstone the first overall selection and he would mark the start of a rebuild. It was up to newly appointed GM Higgins to make the most of this draft.

Franchise would definitely help out this team to start their draft on the right way. Having a center who can do it all like he can is something that all GM's not only covet, but would love to have on their team. He will be the teams top center for years to come and as long as he sticks around with the team, he should be able to reap many rewards as his career progresses. If you know anything about his player agent, Boubabi, you know the work ethic is beyond sensational. To get a once a generation player like this is definitely a way to start a rebuild. The Boubabi player agency has been known to put out hall of fame players and just to name them we have Lord Karnage, (his most recent) and Niklas Lindberg. Both of those players surpassed the 1,000 practice hour threshold and are well known in the history of the VHL.

Franchise has the ability to make history not only in the VHL but mainly for his team, the Helsinki Titans. If he spends his whole career here, we could be looking at some new records by this young man. Certainly there are some legendary names in the Titans history book but he could cement himself as one of the best this franchise has ever had play for them. The Helsinki Titans look forward to a bright future as they not only got Franchise but some other picks in this draft would put this team in prime position to make a difference for years to come.

Projected Rookie Season: 28 goals, 41 assists, 69 points, +12, 3 hits, 102 hits taken, 238 shots taken, 0.12 shot % and 6 shots blocked

Current Practice Hours: 300

This week we hone in on the second overall selection from the season 53 draft. Lukas Müller was the second overall pick in the season 53 draft and his name was called by the Quebec City Meute and was called by none other than GM Frank. Lukas played last season on the Bratislava Watchmen along with quite a few other players from this draft. That team went on to win the championship and it was a great season for everyone involved. Lukas knew that he was going to be a lotto draft pick and GM Frank made sure that he would be a top pick. After all the work Lukas put in so far in his career, it was well worth it. He is a part of a rebuilding franchise that will be on the rise soon enough in the North American Conference.

The Quebec City Meute already had star backup goalie Edwin Threencarnacion and in the system was Pierre Gaudette who played for the Yukon Rush. Pierre was on the opposing team against the Bratislava Watchmen and would be facing Lukas. As we seen the Watchmen won that but this would not stop them from both heading to Quebec City where they would try to form a nice one-two punch. We have seen many of those through Quebec City. Combos like Bruno Wolf and Aksel Thomassen and we have even seen Tom Lincoln and John Sleeman. Those were both from the agencies of Brovy/Pablo and Frank.So if history repeats itself, which it tends to in Quebec City, we could see these two form the leagues top one-two combo in a few seasons.

Lukas Müller is playing as the Meute's top center with Pierre Gaudette as his right wing. The season is still young but these two look like the chemistry is clicking already. If they can keep this up, the we could see another deadly offense from the Meute soon enough. Of course they need to add a few more pieces and age some, but once that happens they should be in decent shape to compete in the North American Conference. Lukas Müller's numbers have been pretty solid for only playing in 10 games so far this season. The season has just recently started but he is off to a red hot start as he is sporting 10 points off three goals and seven assists. He has also endured 54 hits so far and hopefully he can manage to keep that number down. His body can only take a beating so much before something happens.

This kid is in for a bright future and looks to help this rebuilding franchise move up in the rankings. I am not quite sure as to how good he can be but his player agency, Solas, has been known to produce really solid players. So if his history looks to replicate his success, in due time we could see a budding star right before our own eyes.

Projected Rookie Season: 21 goals, 43 assists, 64 points, +9, 12 hits, 162 hits taken, 219 shots taken, 0.10 shot % and 15 shots blocked.

Current Practice Hours: 247

Edited by BMax

• Smarch pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright we have seen the first slew of games happen in the season. We have seen some real good games happen and we have seen some horrible games happen. This is the first edition of my new segment titled "You Have Been Exposed!" This is me aiming at the heads of players, GM's or even franchises. You might want to go grab a drink, get some popcorn popped because the roasting session is about to go down right now.

Eaglesfan036: Did you really just send out the younger goaltender Markus King in favor of Jacob? I mean seriously I get your whole "Trust The Process" approach, but it's not working out so well for the Philadelphia 76ers. So what makes you think that this will work for you? The only thing going for you right now is Jacob and the picks that you currently have. If I were you, I would have flipped Jacob to a team and got assets for him. Markus King would have given you that one extra year and he was committed to helping you turn the franchise back around.

Riga Reign: What exactly is going on here? You managed to draft your own player and Pandar to the team. You also traded away fourth overall for your older player. I am quite confused as to what you did here. I don't know why you would have done that when your team is rebuilding. If I was you I would have kept fourth overall and managed to draft accordingly in that position. There were some solid prospects there and you could have really made this team look a little bit better. I am going to be keeping my eye on you and I hope to see some big things happening out of that franchise.

Astrid Moon: Back to your same old tricks from last season I see. You manage to go missing at random times. Not really sure what the hell is going on for you right now but get your shit together. Seriously. Wins against rebuilding teams but yet can't even beat Quebec and you managed to let the game go against the Vikings. How do you intend to help this team compete if you can't even hold your own against teams like Quebec? I will be also keeping my eye on you in the upcoming weeks to make sure that you manage to turn things around or else you will make this list again.

BobertZ/Banacock: Seriously? I only added you guys due to the whole situation of V2A being dropped down. Not sure why you felt the need to post a thread Bana as you knew that it wasn't necessary. By doing so it opened up a nice long thread filled with this and that. The funniest part of all was when Robbie didn't do the research himself about his situation. He said in a chat to me that me and all the other GM's didn't do the research about the two-way rule, yet he didn't do it to see he wasn't updated. All it takes is just to spend a few mins looking before getting into the discussion. Yes I joined it but I was there merely to troll the whole thread as I will continue to do. Next time spend those few mins Robbie or just don't post that thread Banacock.

This has been the very first edition of "You Have Been Exposed!" I will be back with more next week as we can see if more people will make this list. Obviously there will be more people added but we need new names. Each week will feature four different people of different varieties. This one managed to have two general managers, a whole franchise and two single players. Next week it could be the same or a mix of four players or two general mangers and two players or something wild. You can expect to see these player's or personnel called out and they will be questioned. Keep tuning in each week for new content as I can promise you won't be disappointed.

Edited by Da Trollfecta

My oh my have we seen some things happen. This season is very fruitful so far and it looks to only get better as things go on. Also those poor performances look to come back and bite some people in the ass. That is right, your head could be on a chopping block any week. Don't forget this as it will be something that will hopefully motivate you to get your updates in and make sure you update the right thing. Of course as I stated before, no one is safe from this. No commissioner, BOG, GM, player or individual or even team is safe from this. If something goes down and I see it, then it's open season. So let's get into this week's edition of "You've Been Exposed!"

Green - God dammit get them season 54 contracts done. I went to see how much money I had because I was going to make a spend but decided against it when I realized I had to see how much money I had myself. I know it can be a stressful job and take a lot, but if you need help then speak up. I am fairly certain someone would be willing to help out. Also maybe look for someone to actually help full time so that you don't get burnt out doing it actually. Quite certain those who have done it before can attest that it isn't an easy job and maybe wished they had help.

NY Americans/Phil Shankly - Get your shit together. How are you guys letting Quebec City creep up on you like that? You got the alleged best goaltender in the league and have caught more L's than QC has. Sure you may point out they have overtime losses but I'd rather OT losses over regulation because it's not as bad at least in my opinion. Either way they add up as losses but it's still crazy to see how close the battle is in the North American Conference between the top competing teams. Shankly seriously should have his game elevated in his third season. Not really sure what is going on there but something seems like it's not working.

Saskatoon Wild/TLO - Why have I not seen you offer on any of the new players? Seriously dude get on to it. If there is a problem with the FA rule, then I apologize but as it stands I see nothing. Are you even still doing the GM thing or what is the deal here? Get them new guys on the squad and get pointing them in the right direction. I sat in chat one night and helped a new member out just because it felt like the right thing to do. This is something that a lot of other people should be doing as well and I am certain quite a few already do. Let's see you get more people on that team and get pointing some of these noobs in the right direction. As banana said, it's all about retention. Keep them wanting to come back and enjoy the league.

This has been the very second installment of "You've Been Exposed!" Pretty interesting names here and I kind of went out in a different direction here. As stated before there is no certain criteria for my writing and I just do it for pure enjoyment. Well also I do it for the TPE but that would be selfish right? Oh well this is all about me and what I want to do. More content to come in the future as more names and teams or people will be listed here. Of course it would be fun to see repeat offenders on here right? Of course it will be fun because who doesn't like to be written about?

• 2 weeks later...

Third installment of this is finally here. Looks like things are in full swing right now and we have seen quite a few things happen so far. From bad performances to other questionable things. Of course this has been something that may have caught your eye and I hope it has so far and I hope it continues to. This week will feature some of the best ones so far this season. Why you may ask? Certainly because it has repeat offenders plus they are interesting ones. So without making you wait any further, I will be bringing these people to you for your entertainment along with myself.

hedgehog337 - Time for you to be back on here yet again. First you say in a thread that you aren't competing then you go and trade for a goalie with over 500 TPE. I am seriously confused as to what you are doing with that franchise. I remember I said something about you with the draft pick situation but then now you want to try and compete? Seriously it seems like the franchise is being ran into the ground with the moves you are making. I get that you are learning but things are different in the VHL compared to the minors. You might want to look things over and possibly make some moves to get this team back on the right track.

Astrid Moon - Back again I see. You have been losing games to the Riga Reign for some odd reasons. This was before the trade for Kopralkov but seriously dude, what the hell. You might need to start working on things so that you don't hold this team back any more than you already are. The Stockholm Vikings are running away with the conference and the Titans are struggling in second place because you are partly to blame. Get your shit together and help this team. You said you wanted to be a hall of famer and right some wrongs, well do it. Don't say you are going to do something and then not deliver on that. I am very disappointed in how you are performing and it's depressing.

Calgary Wranglers - This is the best one of all. The franchise first gets screwed over by Brovy, then I mention about the King trade. Now you have this whole #TrustTheProcess thing going on. I can't help but sit back and laugh at what is going on. You think you are putting everything into the right direction with the moves that you make. All I can do right now is just enjoy what is going on here and not have to worry about that franchise being anything anytime soon. The North American Conference will still be ran by the Americans and Meute while you are looking in. I would like to go ahead and say #DontTrustTheProcess because frankly it's not working.

BobertZ - It's always fun putting you on this list. What gets me is the fact that you like to tell lies and then parade around here like some imbecile. Why would you lead people on and then not follow through. Can you just stop being an asshole here and think about the players on your team instead of your team accomplishments here. I certainly didn't think of how you would have treated this franchise when I stepped down. It was supposed to be handed over to Kendrick when I stepped down but instead since he couldn't relocate, it was handed to you and you got to. Boy that sure seems like a fucking smack in the face if you ask me right? Get off your fucking high horse and tend to your players so they don't have to call you out personally or in the locker room.

This has been another week of "You've Been Exposed!" Some truth has been spit here and it's fun to see things played out. More and more offenders and repeat offenders will be coming back weekly. There might have been some that I missed but we will leave that for another time. These are always the best and I love writing about these type of things. Who doesn't like shit talking at it's finest and for it to be coming from me? Well I know I sure do think of only the best and make sure to push buttons to get responses. Come back next week for some more fun and I will make sure you will enjoy it.

Welcome to the very first VHLM Power Rankings. Each week I am going to go into a little detail as to why I rank a team where they are in my rankings. I will be factoring in things like activity, TPE production levels and overall rankings in the standings section. Now this isn't a who has the best record kind of thing, but more so of a who is doing they most they can be doing. Let's get started on our very first week of the VHLM Power Rankings.

1. Las Vegas Aces: The reason they are sitting in first place is because they have the most production going so far. They had a whopping 13 players update recently and it seems like if that pace continues, they will finish the season in first place. They sit currently in second behind the Ottawa Lynx, but expect that to change very soon.

Key Players: Shawn Brodeur, Sergei Komarov and Casey Jones

2. Ottawa Lynx: Despite having the best regular season record so far, this team sits in second in my power rankings. The team has appeared in two more games than Las Vegas and I believe that is the sole reason they are in first. I am not taking a shot at the team, but you have to point out the facts when they are right in your face.

Key Players: Ike Arkander, Michael Kinkaid and Matthieu Bordon

3. Oslo Storm: Call me a homer but the team has more people updating and it will show soon enough. The Storm will overtake the Saskatoon Wild soon enough and this team will be sitting in third place. The biggest hole on this team is in the net but with newcomer Devin Fox, maybe he can shake things up for this team.

Key Players: Jack Sheppard, Boner and Launchpad McQuack

4. Yukon Rush: This team is at the bottom of the standings but expect that to change quick. They have a great netminder and a stellar defensive pairing. Add into the mix one of the VHLM's best scorers and this team is poised to do something. If the GM can manage to add some more bodies to this team, they can be scary good.

Key Players: Chase Keller, Norris Kensington and Mats Johnsson

5. Saskatoon Wild: Four guys updating. Sitting in third in the standings. While the team may look empty they could be some solid contributors if they pick up some more players. The GM needs to play the FA market and draw in some players. I mean they could use more players on their team to help their situation.

Key Players: Keaton Louth and Brienne O'Tarth

Again these are ranked based off activity, current standings and the team's gains. We aren't sure how the rest of the season plays out but so far this is where every team stands in my eyes at least. Also as a reminder, when I talk about GM's adding players, it's not to benefit them in the standings but rather to help a player progress in their careers. Let's get all the GM's out there claiming people and helping keep some active. Let's make the VHLM great again guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back to this weeks edition of VHLM Power Rankings. We have seen some movement happen and we have seen lots of player progression since our last edition. A few new players were added to the minors system and we will be factoring them into the equation. Each week I look at TPE production, player performance and overall in the standings categories to determine my power rankings. While we haven't really had any major shake ups in the power rankings, it will not be the same as last week as we have teams on the move. Let's go ahead and dive right into this weeks edition of VHLM Power Rankings.

1. Ottawa Lynx: This team last week was placed in the second spot. This week they make the jump up to first place. This is mainly due to the fact they are seven points ahead of the Las Vegas Aces in terms of standings. We have seen nine player's who have came out to practice for the team. This team will not sit back and watch anymore from second place. They are hungry and want to show they are the real deal.

Key Players: Jeff Gow, Ho Lee Fook and Jon Snow

2. Las Vegas Aces: The move own was inevitable. The team hasn't been over performing and is right on par with where we expected them to be. The team had an astounding 12 players who progressed since last weeks edition. Now I know what you are thinking, how could a team like that not be in first place? Well it was a little bit difficult. The team has all the talent to be the best in the league yet it seems like they can't come together as a team. In terms of winning games, it's a 50/50 chance. If they want to reclaim the top spot back here and in the VHLM, start winning games and keep up the practices.

Key Players: Sergei Komarov, Casey Jones and Calder O'Callahan

3. Saskatoon Wild: This team leapfrogged the Oslo Storm and the Yukon Rush. This can be attributed to many of things. Let's start with the fact that they both had the same amount of players practicing. The Wild are currently number three in the standings as well. This team has had stellar play from their star defender Keaton Louth. Now this isn't to take away from the forwards group as they have been holding their own. It's just Louth is something of a problem for teams when he faces them.

Key Players: Keaton Louth, Longrod Von Danglecoch and Miguel Luc Legrand

4. Yukon Rush: This team is in the same exact spot from last week. Granted they are in last place in the standings, that will be changing very quickly for them. With the addition of Phil Bennington, this team will be trying to climb out of the cellar soon enough. They sit five points behind fourth place Oslo but that could easily change over the course of a season. This team has what looks like four first round picks on their roster. Those four could easily go in the top 6 picks as well. This team has the star power but not enough depth to push them forward.

Key Players: Norris Kensington, Mats Johnsson and Chase Keller (sorry Phil)

5. Oslo Storm: While it pains me to see my team so low, it has happened. The team had only four players in practice and it will be their downfall. If the GM can't bring in more bodies to help this team out, then we could be looking at this team sitting in the basement all season long. The addition of defender Ko Kane should help out but it may not be enough to keep them higher in the rankings.

Key Players: Boner, Jack Sheppard and Ko Kane

This week saw four teams make the move but one stayed the same. We have seen new players added and there has been a lot of gains from all the teams. Will we be looking at the same thing next week or can we expect some more shake ups? Only time will tell how things play out. Let's hope we can get some more new blood for the VHLM as it is very much needed. You can help make the VHLM better by recruiting as well. Go tell your mother, your father, your grandparents, hell even your cousins. Just try and hopefully we can see more life in the VHLM. I mean who doesn't like it when the VHLM isn't competitive? I know I love competition. Also who doesn't love free TPE for bringing in new members? Am I right?

• 2 weeks later...

Another week, another power rankings. We have seen moves be made and we have seen things shake up in the standings department. With the trade deadline happening very soon, it's going to be interesting to see how things play out. Some teams will be looking to sell while others are competing. I just can't wait to see the competition that will be the playoffs in due time. Over 100 games have been played so far and the regular season is hitting it's stride. So here are this weeks power rankings.

1. Ottawa Lynx - This team has everything going for them. They are sitting atop the standings in the VHLM. They have a pretty deep team with the league's best goaltender in net. They added Launchpad McQuack to the team. This team is doing everything right and seem to be sitting atop the rankings for a second straight week. They are seven points ahead of second team Saskatoon and they are holding a decent lead.

Key Players: Ike Arkander, Jon Snow and Corey Klopfenstein

2. The Saskatoon Wild - This team made the jump over the Las Vegas Aces. They currently sit on a three game winning 
streak and it looks like they are hitting their stride. This team could end up with the best record on the league if they manage to keep winning. Keaton Louth is the team's heart and soul and he is giving it his all during this run. While he is the leagues best defense man in terms of points, if the rest of the team lives up to their potential, they could easily take over first place.

Key Players: Keaton Louth, Aeschylus Jigglejawns CXXXVIII and Charles Murphy

3. Las Vegas Aces - While the gap is eight points, this team is on a 1 game losing streak. It seems as if they aren't slowing down despite the disappearance of their GM. Hopefully he comes back and helps this team get back on the right track. This team deserves someone who will help them reach their full potential. They haven't made any big moves but they currently have the league's best goal scorer and the third best assist leader.

Key Players: Casey Jones, Sergei Komarov and Birkir Holm Gudnason

4. Yukon Rush - This team has the talent but just not enough depth to it. It seems as if GM Laflamme has done just that, flamed out. This team deserves a GM that will make some moves or send out the guys to winning caliber teams. These guys don't deserve to be sitting on a losing team. This team doesn't have a chance at winning and they should sell their top players to load up on picks for future drafts.

Key Players: Vincent Oakhart, Phil Bennington and Chase Keller

5. Oslo Storm - This team just like Yukon, should sell and do it relatively quickly. They have some decent talent on the roster to make some moves and it will be interesting to see how things play out before the deadline. Oslo is last in the standings and the team doesn't have a chance of winning a series in the playoffs. I know Megster and she will do the right thing and get these player's on teams with a chance to succeed.

Key Players: Ko Kane, Boner and Devin Fox

This is semi reflected based off the standings but also the teams talent. With the trade deadline taking place in less than a week, we should see quite a bit of moves happen. Things could shake up for some teams and we could see the power rankings shift. Right now it's certain Oslo and Yukon should be selling and the top three teams will be looking to load up on players. Remember to go out and recruit if you can. Help the VHLM continue to thrive and give more competition like how it used to be. Let's keep making the VHLM great.

• 2 weeks later...

Back at it again with another week of the VHLM Power Rankings. We seen very little movement last week and it almost seems very similar to what will happen this week at least from a far. When looking in at team's total points earned production, the team's standings and how many player's they have on their team, we will be posting our rankings. Remember this isn't based solely off of the standings as that would just be cheesy and no fun am I right? Well let's get back into this week's edition now.

1. Las Vegas Aces - This week they will be jumping back up. They have slowly been creeping back up in the standings and are only sitting two points behind the Ottawa Lynx. This team hasn't made any new additions but they have been steadily updating. Well that is for six members of the team to who are consistently updating and keeping this team alive. The depth on the team is pretty solid as well but those guys are the difference makers. If this team keeps up their current pace, then they could end up leap frogging the Lynx for first place in the standings as well.

2. Ottawa Lynx - Despite all of the additions to the team, they really haven't done much outside of their usual performances. You would figure with the talent they brought in, they would be pulling away from the pack. Well if you thought that, you would be wrong. There seems to be something wrong with the depth chart and it looks like it will be hindering the team for a little bit. If this team can find out the right lineup, this team has the potential to be steam rolling all over all the teams.

3. Saskatoon Wild - This team is flopping back down again. They are sitting on another three game win streak but they are 11 points behind second place Ottawa. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but it seems that they didn't capitalize on what they had going. This team could be sitting atop the rankings and standings as well but they have not done anything with any opportunities that have presented themselves. Keep pushing and maybe make a deadline move to get ahead of the rest of the league.

4. Yukon Rush - The recent additions of Jasper Canmore, Otto Axelsson and Elias Karlsson seem to be keeping this team far enough ahead to not drop to the bottom. This team has came along way since the beginning of the season. They have had loyal players on the team and they are grinding out production. They aren't necessarily worried about season stats as they are their weekly training points. This team has quite a few first rounders on their team and while the numbers haven't been too good, they just don't care. All of these players are ready to be drafted and want to get up to the major league asap.

5. Oslo Storm - Again the bottom dwellers here. This team should be selling as fast as they can. Megster hasn't been seen quite a lot around here and it could hurt the team. Some of the players on this team don't deserve to sit where they are. Someone should be able to step in as an interim GM and make some moves. This team had high potential but things didn't work out and Launchpad asked to be traded quietly. Ever since then this team has dropped even further.

Key Players: Sergei Komarov, Jon Snow, Chase Keller, Casey Jones, Ho Lee Fook, Keaton Louth, Michael Kinkaid, Mats Johnsson, Ike Arkander, Norris Kensington and Shawn Brodeur.

This week is the fifth edition of the VHLM Power Rankings. We have seen teams move around all season and it will not stop this week either. While first place has always been a toss up between two teams, the bottom three have rotated quite a bit. This week we see the flip flop continue and of course teams move around. Last week I had changed the key players to be at the bottom and not give each team three. It seems the key players are all the same so I may end up skipping that part altogether. Here is this week's edition of the VHLM Power Rankings.

1. Las Vegas Aces - You guys are back in the top spot. Despite not having a legit GM for this team, the team is doing work. They managed to keep winning and are now sitting in first place. In the TPE rankings which was written by Spade18 himself, the Aces are second in TPE as a team. They feature some pretty solid top talent which includes players like Sergei Komarov, Casey Jones, Birkir Holm Gudnason and Shawn Brodeur. These guys have been the top dogs who have been keeping their team afloat all this time.

2. Ottawa Lynx - This team is on a downward spiral. The losing has been continuing and it seems like things are getting out of control. Despite being the team with the most TPE, it's not really making a difference. This is more than likely contributed to the depth chart and that is something that is on the desk of GM Beaviss. If he can get this team turned around, we may see them flip back to first place. Players like Launchpad McQuack, Ike Arkander and Jeff Gow have been holding up their own for the team. Of course I am not counting out Corey Klopfenstein as he has been solid as well.

3. Saskatoon Wild - This team seems to not have shifted much in awhile. They are your middle of the pack team. They surprise some games but then they get stunned in others. Not really sure how things will go for them in the playoffs but with players like Keaton Louth, Charles Murphy and Alexander McManahan, this team has just been stuck in limbo. They are on the brink of breaking out one week, then the next they are falling behind. This team has no clear cut direction and should sit here to finish the season.

4. Yukon Rush - This team climbed out of the basement with the help of Mats Johnsson, Chase Keller, Norris Kensington, Phil Bennington, Vincent Oakhart and Augustus Gloop. It doesn't help that GM LaFlamme literally disappeared on this team. Right now he should either be fired or replaced immediately. Him not being around really hurt the team and it has shown. Maybe if he was around more and played the system more, this team would creep out of fourth place and potentially into the second spot with the right moves.

5. Oslo Storm - Megster gone missing? Who would have ever thought that we would hear those words again. I for one was expecting it, just not this early on. This team had been spiraling downward for a long time and it wasn't fair to those stuck on the team. Another GM replacement should be made as soon as possible. If one was made before the deadline, things could have been better for those poor players who are stuck on a team going nowhere fast. Let's just hope things turn around sooner rather than later.