Helsinki Wants FAs

Daniel

Helsinki are in a position of power going into the next season, without a hint of bias. We've a great young ore of players in place; Odinsson, Gow and Donovan look like players who will easily begin to become some of the league's best after great rookie seasons, young defenseman Maksym Barnyashev is set to join the roster for his rookie season in S51, and if I say so myself, goalie Dmitri Dadonov has so far proved himself to be capable of being a top quality presence in net. What we need now however is the kind of elite players who will be available in this season's free agent market to maximize our roster's potential. We see this as being the first of many seasons that the new generation of Titans will be looking to make a run at the cup, and the quality of free agents available this season presents us with a unique opportunity to make that happen. If you're a free agent, I'd love if you were to take a minute to consider what we can offer. We're a dedicated but fun team (guys like boom, flyersfan, Wasty and Dangles are all fantastic in the LR), we have the capability to win immediately and we all want to prove our worth this season. We can offer you the opportunity to make a real run at a championship this season and to have fun doing it, so if you should find yourself in the position of being a free agent this offseason, expect to receive an attempt to bring you into our group and make you a Titan!