Failed them

Gooningitup

Im sorry boys i failed you, we had the cup at our finger tips and i couldnt bring it all home. Its unfortunate, we had a great group of guys. This offseason it will be all blown up, 

@jRuutu best of luck with your new player, last was a beast. @Christmas same to you mate, you should win defender of the year best of luck to your player. Both of you were big parts of our deep run.

@JardyB10 without your play in net there is no way we make it this far, one win from the cup our offense just couldnt finish it. Personally i think despite it all your playoff MVP.

@KingRobbie i remember taking over and you demanding out, i managed to convince you to stick around. Despite the rep you have youve been one of the most loyal members ive played with. Covington is an animal, whoever gets him will be lucky.

@TheLastOlympian07 Muller had a career year in Davos which is great, hes been a big piece these last few years. I wish you the best in thr future. Hopefully you can capture a cup.

@Da Trifecta Roberts still holds alot of promise if you can stick with him maybe your best ever? The trade for you is still one of my best, youve been loyal and a good player for us.

lastly congrats to the Legion and @Molholt i thought we had you, but you managed to bounce back and win the series with the threepeat

I don´t think you failed us ;) You did trades to improve the team and in result Davos was as close as you can possible be to win the cup, OT in a game 7.  I enjoyed my time in Davos a lot, fun LR and on top of that we played in the finals, does not get much better than that.

Not sure where Davos goes from here, but hopefully the whole team wont be blown up and Davos can make the playoffs again and challenge for the cup!