GM Campbell Talks FA

Banackock

The Seattle Bears were on the hunt this season for a big turn around thanks to the Free Agency list, however, came up short when doing so. With the only signing for them so far, the team adds Blue Liner Bubba Nuck to the mix at a contract worth 3 million over the next season. A lot would think that big changes are coming for the Seattle Bears and it's a 50/50 split on whether or not they're gonna take the high road or turn around to prepare for the season and next off season. To answer some questions circulating the media and internet, here's the Bears GM.

"Firstly, congrats to all the FA's and best of luck where ever you went. Honestly, if not Seattle, Riga would have been my place. Maybe I like Toast more than Eagles, dunno. Toast i a great GM. Do I spite Calgary? No. Am I happy? No. It's a shitty feeling but crying and bitching about it won't do a damn thing. Will they win? Who knows. Am I rooting against them? Why the fuck not.

As for the Bears, I don't want to give up on this rebuild but I'm actively looking for ways to improve the organization this season so we're a greater attraction for next season. I'm not goin to blow up my assets, but they are currently available to the league if the offer and piece theyre offering is right. Obviously we have zero interest in old vets. We want to stay within our game plan". 

It's funny, because as for FAs, if not Riga, Calgary would be my place. In fact, while selling Draper on coming to Riga, I may or may not have did a better job at pumping Calgary's tires accidentally.

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It's funny, because as for FAs, if not Riga, Calgary would be my place. In fact, while selling Draper on coming to Riga, I may or may not have did a better job at pumping Calgary's tires accidentally.

it's all your fault

18 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Good thing you don't get an option!