Claimed:VHLM Power Rankings: Week 1 [Reviewed]

hedgehog337

I guess the topic's name says it all. Based on STHS power rankings. 

Картинки по запросу junior ice hockey team

*The VHL future is here!*

:ber:1. Bern Royals:ber:

Not really a surprise - the main hope Barnyashev was sent back to Bern and @Mr. Jones saw an opportunity to make one last(?) push. The only bad news was Alokin Alset's departure and retirement, but Trifecta found a better replacement: he brought Jack Kraken to the Switzerland. Sure, he will miss the S53 first pick, but for now there's only one thing in the world for the Bern: contending for the championship. 

:mos: 2. Moscow Red Wolves:mos:

The main reason why Moscow is still high on the rankings is Skye - after 4 regular season games he was finally taken out of Moscow's roster, like it was supposed to be. And the results after that were two hard SO wins against Ottawa and Oslo. I'm sure Moscow will fall down until @Gunner will be able to bring either Threencarnation or Akerfeldt to his team. There are some bright spots in this team, like Hohenzollern and Jelen, so the ex-Vasteras shouldn't be too low after. 

:ssk: 3. Saskatoon Wild :ssk:

Not an ideal start for @ADwyer87, but there's still a room for the improvement. And he still didn't trade his picks for the VHLM superstars, so I assume he's not done yet. Even though he is exhausted from sim leagues, I hope he'll not cut VHL league off, we need more VHLM enthusiasts, like him. As about Sasky's best players...uhmm, I like to name goalies as the main keys, especially if you have sub 100 TPE guy, like DeGrath. But Jokinen is the other option as well. 

:brm:4. Brampton Blades:brm:

Like I said earlier, I took Tobolsk and Kachur away from Brampton, but still they somehow are beating Bratislava. I don't think Blades are going to be threat for a long time, but they still have >30 TPE player, like Lenny Face and Fekete. I see Brampton vs Saskatoon in NA finals with the obvious outcome. But at least @Smarch has lots of S53 picks, which is good for the future. 

5. :ott: Ottawa Lynx :ott:

This team is still doing things mainly because of Akerfeldt. No Joanna = no party as the Lynx has less goals scored among all teams - only 14. I know @JardyB10 is looking for trade his best players, so don't except to see spectacular things from Ottawa. 

6. :osl: Oslo Storm :osl:

They were able to grab some wins with 3 SO losses, but it's going to be hard to compete without Edwin as center. He's actually a goalie and he's doing a decent job, but I don't see how Oslo can compete in long term. R-Truth is nice, but not enough for stacked EU conference. @TheLastOlympian07 will have to decide - to go all-in, or to fold cards and go fro the rebuild. 

7. :brt: Bratislava Watchmen :brt:

Is that a bad start? My answer might surprise you, but I'll say no. 6 games with auto-lines, cause my emails are going straight to the @Higgins's junk mail, and don't forget - we had only 8 players, including two goalies. It's hard to compete without a depth, so I'll just continue to throw my picks, like @Mr. Power likes to do and make Bratislava great again. 

:yuk:8. Yukon Rush :yuk:

Not a surprise. Yukon literally has only Balders and Morgan...and then some 30 TPE inactive scrubs. I think Yukon will manage to secure last place for more successful rebuild; after @Streetlight will trade both Morgan and Balders, the Rush is going to be close to S50 Bratislava, even Ottawa might be a little bit better.