Hardest part is over

jRuutu

Finally the season 51 has started and we can see some regular season hockey again! I was working out really hard almost every day during the off-season to make sure I´m ready right from the start. Must admit that all the hours spent in the gym have really paid off. I´m feeling really great at the moment. Not going to share what I did in the gym exactly, but I can share one part of my game that I worked on heavily. Perhaps the most when I´m thinking about it now. 

I´m of course talking about the most important part of every players game plan, how to celebrate when you score a goal. At first I thought I´m not going to need a plan when I´m going to score, since it will happen so rarely, but then quickly I realized that I have a insane shot and I will more than likely be scoring all the time. After doing research for days and practicing the moves on ice, I have finally found a move that is my number one. It´s the glorious and legendary Teemu Selänne shooting glove celebration!

tumblr_mdpbdyXXIF1r6nmfho1_500.gif

Take a close look at that gif, you will be seeing it live in the future, a lot hopefully.