VHL Twitter

Here is the official VHL twitter account!

@Official_VHL

If you would like to help with the pages design be sure to simply do something up and PM me or place it in here!

Screen_Shot_2014_02_16_at_5_41_22_PM.png

Edited by Kendrick

I sent some PM's off to guys to figure it out. Hopefully someone knows. One of the Twitter accounts was Slobo and TFong so I tried them as well.

So I need some suggestions, should I just create a new Twitter account? Seeing as no one who has access either knows the password or cares to tell us, might be a good thing?

I could be overreacting too cause Slobo might have had the info as well.

I read a study showing Facebook isn't cool anymore twitter is now the most popular "social networking" site among the younger demographic.  The thing is though I don't think most people in the VHL actively do the whole twitter thing though I don't even really use facebook after I graduated college and I think most of the VHL is in that slightly older demo that does facebook.  Having an active working twitter account is great if done right otherwise it just turns into a 4th failed twitter account that makes the VHL look bad when they all don't get used and no one knows how to get back into the account.

I think 3? I have only seen 2 twitter accounts out there but yes I see your point. Is there a way to get twitter to remove old accounts?

I had set up a twitter account too to go along with the new VHL facebook but Meg stopped doing it so I got rid of it.  Not sure much about twitter so the ones that are out there that we can't get into I assume we cant touch.

I read a study showing Facebook isn't cool anymore twitter is now the most popular "social networking" site among the younger demographic.  The thing is though I don't think most people in the VHL actively do the whole twitter thing though I don't even really use facebook after I graduated college and I think most of the VHL is in that slightly older demo that does facebook.  Having an active working twitter account is great if done right otherwise it just turns into a 4th failed twitter account that makes the VHL look bad when they all don't get used and no one knows how to get back into the account.

I tweet like a motherfucker on my personal account so idk what you're talking about

I spend too much time on Twitter

Can that be a point tasked item?

If you post 3 times a week then sure! But only if its a VHL related account and not your own personal one

Hell, if it's a personal account with a decent amount of followers, I would think that would be a better recruiting tool?

Not really. If he is just tweeting about things he is doing with no name or affiliation with the VHL, how is that recruiting anything? 

If someone takes their own personal account and tweets our link three times a week, even that is a step ahead.

Not really. If he is just tweeting about things he is doing with no name or affiliation with the VHL, how is that recruiting anything? 

If someone takes their own personal account and tweets our link three times a week, even that is a step ahead.

My bad, the latter is what I was assuming he was asking. Although I'd take points for just my own random Twitter account too.

My bad, the latter is what I was assuming he was asking. Although I'd take points for just my own random Twitter account too.

Meh unless it's VHL related, it wouldn't even get a look for validity.

Also, Squinty we did but if he uses it as a recruitment (since I'll be on all the time) I don't see why not.