I don't know what's happening so I'm going to write an article telling you what's happening, despite not knowing what is happening

Tagger

I haven't paid any real attention to this league in the last couple of weeks, most of the time I spend on the league just leads to me crying about Devise trading my draft picks, so I haven't seen who is winning, who is doing what and why PIMs are not yet our worldwide currency. However, I will tell you what has happened to this point.

- We're 75.8 games into the season, the Quebec-Seattle game is currently at the bottom of the eighth with one out remaining.

- Wicketkeeper Sandro Clegane has become the man you most want behind the wickets after the retirement of Lords favourite Hans Wingate.

- The forecast for tomorrow's games is Calgary with a slight chance of Riga.

- The Stockholm Vikings continue to thrive under the leadership of Sam Bradford and now are serving to win the match against New York.

- Davos Dynamo called it's cousin Niko and asked him if he wanted to come bowling, was refused. 

- Helsinki is currently in a state of "Experiencing Tranquility" after losing their game to the Hartford Whalers courtesy of a controversial refereeing decision that saw Thor Odinsson's overhead kick ruled out by the officials after it was deemed that he had deliberately elected to buy himself the less expensive quarter-pounder with cheese meal from McDonalds over the Jimmy John's Hunter's Club sandwich. 

33 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Devise trading my draft picks

Are you kidding, I've still got like 5 picks left. That is very unusual for me. :P

Turning this post into discussion thread, have you checked out the new Overwatch Horde Halloween stuff? Do I need to get online at some point so we can play together? 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Are you kidding, I've still got like 5 picks left. That is very unusual for me. :P

Turning this post into discussion thread, have you checked out the new Overwatch Horde Halloween stuff? Do I need to get online at some point so we can play together? 

Unfortunately, for some reason I've been experiencing near-unplayable lag recently in Overwatch so my experience recently hasn't been good (Like, the game saying I'm dead but I was able to move around for a good ten seconds after the message popped up kind of lag. Also had an instance where the game showed me falling in a hole, but the killscreen had me shot dead nowhere near one). Did give the horde mode a go on easy though, just to see how it was and so I could play it despite the lag, and it seems like a cool mode. I'm gonna have a look at the weekend to see what might be giving me the lag and then we can have a go at it next week.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania