Claimed:ATTENTION!!! VHLM IS HERE!!! [Reviewed]

hedgehog337

Картинки по запросу junior ice hockey team  

*Who said VHLM sucks?!*

If you are looking at VHLM index more than once in a month, you will realize that there are 4 contenders for the Founders cup: Saskatoon, Moscow, Bratislava and Bern. I could include Brampton in this list, but I don't think they will be able to steal series against Sasky. So...I have more time since I have a vacation now and that's why I'm spaming a lot; also, I decided to look at these 4 team's rosters to find out, who will suffer more from S52 draft (due to immediate departure) and 4th year players (>115 TPE players can't play in VHLM no more). Let's start!

:ssk:Saskatoon Wild:ssk: @ADwyer87

Adwyer did a good job on recruiting players and keeping them +/- active. Let's see how many players are going out after this season.

Fabio Jokinen - he is too stud and after next season's TTC he will pass 200 TPE mark. I think he's out. 

Rhett DeGrath (?) - this is more tough situation. He has a chance to stay in the VHLM. Adwyer should hope Helsinki is going to pass on him (which is unlikely IMO), otherwise he will need to find another goalie. 

Tomas Syndergaard - he's going to next VHLM draft. Maybe he will come back

Aksel Syndergaard - same as his brother. Maybe he will come back. 

Dope Fiend and Mario Lee - one year free agents. 

Who's staying?

Sami Zayn - 100 TPE

Crash McClannahan - 30 TPE

Die Domi - 91 TPE

Conrad Jenkins - 81 TPE

Austin Hickey V - 95 TPE

Grigory Kopralkov - 50 TPE

Johnny Styles - 81 TPE

Brent Hardy - 57 TPE

I think it's still hell of a roster and despite Sasky has no S52 picks, they still should do alright in next season. 

:ber:Bern Royals:ber: @Mr. Jones

Not the most active team, but hey, they are looking for a cup too! Players out:

Joe Shenanigans, Tony Pellerin, Jacob Worboy, Kendrick E. Tsbagsuph-Diks, Viljo Metsala - they all playing last season in Bern, then they are going to FA. 

Maksym Barnyashev - I think Higgins will call him up. 

Jack Kraken - Last season in VHLM. 

Who's staying?

Zach Gagnon II - 48 TPE

Mike Ross - 33 TPE

Ales Blasek - 30 TPE

Angus Mustang - 30 TPE

Augusto Perez - 34 TPE

It could've been better, all these players are inactive, so it's going to be hard to make another push in S52. However, Bern has basic picks, so it's not so bad. 

:mos:Moscow Red Wolves:mos: @Gunner

The most defensive team is HERE!!! And yeah, come back BB71! Players out:

Tanner Hynes - one year FA.

Kurt Pennyworth - last year, then he goes to FA. 

Joanna Akerfeldt - last year, then...VHL?

Max van Hohenzollern - Banackock will call him up, that's for sure. 

Robert Jelen (?) - If Gunner will come back, Davos will call him up. Otherwise, he stays in Moscow. 

Who's staying?

Luke Matthews - 52 TPE

Spit Fire - 30 TPE

Josef Adeline - 30 TPE

Shaka - 43 TPE

Hailey Cattral - 30 TPE

Ryan Nichollson - 30 TPE

Aeschylus Jigglejawns CXXXVII - 83 TPE

Maximillian Ferrero - 30 TPE

So much depth here. If Gunner will stay inactive, Moscow may stand a chance.

:brt:Bratislava Watchmen:brt: (you know who's GM)

A hard start with the solid mid-season. Well, we are on the race [track]! Players out:

Phil Shankly - no doubt, he's already at ~180 TPE. Potential VHL RoTY in next season. 

Misha Tobolsk - last year in VHLM and Advantage is going to call him up. 

Alexander Kachur II - last year in VHLM and at this moment he goes to FA. 

M.T. Power - he goes to next VHLM draft, but he may come back. 

Daryl Dortch (?) - not sure if he will be able to collect enough TPE to make the VHL immediately, but it's not impossible. 

Who's staying?

Alexander Thrower - 62 TPE

Judocus Dermaux - 84 TPE

Our Lady of Perpetual Motion - 42 TPE

Miguel Pettyfer - 30 TPE

Kaylan Noffke - 30 TPE

Keith Sampson III - 82 TPE

It's not so bad, but that's not enough to fuck Sasky up. I don't know about Dortch, but I still will need to make a wise choices in next draft. 

That's it for today. I hope you liked it and good luck. 

Edited by hedgehog337

18 minutes ago, Mr. Hickey said:

So if I'm below 200 I'll stay?

I mean you won't for sure, but a) we would like you back and b) you get that big VHLM achievement tracker bonus so teams will most likely want you to be in the minors for an extra year. And most likely you will need to be at least over 175

Review: I will be excited if I get to stay in the minors another year, love it in Sasky, ADwyer is a babe, and i wasn't able to dominate this year like i wanted to. I think its pretty cool how the minors are kind of like the junior leagues in real life. Anyway you capitalized on finding some good information to write about. I'm always pleased to see the effort that goes into research. That being said, the formatting is a little weird here, only because it makes the article look like it smaller than it actually is. Good job on spelling/grammar. Keep up the good work.

• Mr. Hickey changed the title to ATTENTION!!! VHLM IS HERE!!! [Reviewed]