2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

Yet you're the one that has to call him out every single time, while the rest of us don't give a shit.

Thats fine. It just gets old coming in seeing the same response "I'm fucking down with this team". Fine, he is done with it, why does he keep telling us? He can post all he wants about being "done with this team", after a while it just gets silly. Sandro's a great guy, but its just getting rather stupid now. The Canucks suck, we get it.

Which comes back to my original point. He's over passionate, we all get that. So let him say whatever he wants, move on. No point in calling him out every single time just to get his frustrated response back. It's alright to troll him now and then but responding to him and trying to push his buttons every time gets just as annoying.

Which comes back to my original point. He's over passionate, we all get that. So let him say whatever he wants, move on. No point in calling him out every single time just to get his frustrated response back. It's alright to troll him now and then but responding to him and trying to push his buttons every time gets just as annoying.

Fair enough. The more he posts that "sympathy" shit though, I am entitled to a response. Cause after awhile it's just as annoying to see the same thing. I get what you're saying but if you say he can post all that stuff, I am allowed to voice my opinion on the annoying fence leaning comments.

This was on CDC and it's a good point. Do you really think its a smart idea to miss out on possibly the last time you'll be in the Olympics to rest for a season they doesn't look like it's going anywhere promising? Won't it be something that they'll look back on and say "Oh if only we played, could have had another medal" Another thing is what if a change in scenery sparks their game? You don't really know how it will turn out so imo, rest him for the next two, let him be healthy for the Olympics.

He just sat six games and still isn't healthy, I seriously doubt two more will result in him being healthy for the Olympics. Here's another way he can look at it: Does he want to be able to play in the NHL at a high level again? Because whatever the issue is, whether its his ribs or something else, it looks like its getting worse with each game.

Fucking Diaz scores on his first game. I knew it would happen. ^^

Really liked the Bournival-White-Weise line tonight. I only saw  the first 15 minutes of the first period , but Weise got two scoring chances. White got the third star of the game. Must have been a really nice game by those three.

Fucking Diaz scores on his first game. I knew it would happen. ^^

Really liked the Bournival-White-Weise line tonight. I only saw  the first 15 minutes of the first period , but Weise got two scoring chances. White got the third star of the game. Must have been a really nice game by those three.

I thought Diaz was pretty solid, ended up leading the team in ice time actually. He'll probably be our #7 guy when everyone is healthy, but he looked good. Apparently Weise had a solid game for the Habs too.

Yeah I echo those statements. Crazy that it took this long for a condition like that to get found out, although obviously not much can be done given the circumstances. Be very crazy if he manages to return and get back to the NHL at full level, shows his dedication to the game for sure. 

Yeah I echo those statements. Crazy that it took this long for a condition like that to get found out, although obviously not much can be done given the circumstances. Be very crazy if he manages to return and get back to the NHL at full level, shows his dedication to the game for sure. 

Blood thinners among other things. Such a class act though all the way, he has been through a lot with the Bourdon passing as well.

Well the never really had a lead if that makes you feel better 

1-0 is considered a lead. They did carry that for quite awhile before the Leafs snapped it. I saw some really shitty defines from both teams tonight despite a low-scoring game. Edler, Franson, Kassian, Ranger need to all give their heads a shake.

1-0 is considered a lead. They did carry that for quite awhile before the Leafs snapped it. I saw some really shitty defines from both teams tonight despite a low-scoring game. Edler, Franson, Kassian, Ranger need to all give their heads a shake.

Franson has really been shit this year on defense but people give him a little bit of a break cause of his offense (same goes with most of the defense), Ranger is the 7th defenseman and was playing his 2nd game in the last month so turnovers were expected. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Kesler wants a trade now. Can we package him with Fake Weber and other crap for The Shea?

I doubt it. Then again giving up a 2nd line centre without getting one in return would be a shitty deal for Gillis. Albeit, Shea is a beast. I hardly see that happening though because of the value of Shea.