2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

Are the Kings really a good example in that context?  They have been struggling for offense all season and have only .05 more goals per game than the Canucks (one spot ahead of them).  There are defensive systems that produce scoring like the Blues who are 3rd in goals for per game and also 3rd in goals against per game.  

Anyways, did you guys see Luongo's tweet after the game last night?  Had me fucked up

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh enough about Canucks. talk about Crosby now.

crosby-controller-disconnected.gif

I saw this but I saw it when I was on my phone and couldn't find it later, I'm so glad you posted it

also the trade that brought in Keith fucking Ballard. good times. trading away Grabner and a 1st for Ballard or Oresikvich or whatever. that first could have been used to draft Kuznetsov. 

....and Kuznetsov is really doing well for the Capitals right?

we will know soon as he is on his way to Washington

Of course but I mean I would've used a better example of someone more established to put in the argument.

Smarch, the Canucks went downhill when they got rid of their Black/Red/Yellow/Orange jersey.

Of course but I mean I would've used a better example of someone more established to put in the argument.

Smarch, the Canucks went downhill when they got rid of their Black/Red/Yellow/Orange jersey.

maybe they should bring it back like the coyotes are bringing back their ugly jerseys as alternates next season

Guest Svoboda_3

maybe they should bring it back like the coyotes are bringing back their ugly jerseys as alternates next season

Which one?

Which Coyotes one though?

oh my b, the article I read said these ones were coming back but the press release only said that they were going to be doing throwback jerseys as their alternates next year

201092063856906.1.jpg

Not surprised at Lu, the guy doesn't give up, although many people claim he does. Without any drama he can focus on the game in the Orange state.