S52 VHFL Groups

VHLFantasy

Hello everyone! As promised, the VHFL groups will be announced today! We had 37 applicants, not as many as the first VHFL, but more than GOMHL and SBA so we are looking good!(not more than the SHL, they have 162 members. Wtf) I've randomized the number next to all the names(screenshot attached) and you have all been sorted into 6 groups(5 groups of 6, 1 group of 7) so without further ado, let's announce the groups!

Group A

1. @gregreg
  2. @TheLastOlympian07
  3. @President Donald Trump
  4. @YEAH!stlemania
  5. @Higgins
  6. @Phil

Group B

1. @jRuutu
  2. @JardyB10
  3. @Banackock
  4. @Green
  5. @der meister
  6. @Kendrick

Group C

1. @STZ
  2. @boom
  3. @solas
  4. @evrydayimbyfuglien
  5. @Streetlight
  6. @Kylrad

Group D

1. @Smarch
  2. @Draper
  3. @Lunaro
  4. @Velevra
  5. @Frank
  6. @sterling

Group E

1. @gorlab
  2. @Toast
  3. @Mr. Power
  4. @KingRobbie
  5. @hedgehog337
  6. @Jericho

Group F

1. @eaglesfan036
  2. @ADwyer87
  3. @.sniffuM
  4. @stevo
  5. @brovy
  6. @mpclardy

Group G

1. @Beketov
  2. @jphobbit
  3. @Tylar
  4. @Advantage
  5. @Kopiquick
  6. @Ahma

Draft threads will be randomized and posted shortly!

IMG_1081.PNG

Edited by VHLFantasy

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

why does group F have 7 members in it and the rest have 6? might as well take those on the waitlist and throw them into groups

Wait list only got created after the groups is my guess but yeah, unless we can get to 5 members on the wait list (in which case I would say put the extra from F in that group) it's probably best to just spread the wait list out over the other groups.

11 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

why does group F have 7 members in it and the rest have 6? might as well take those on the waitlist and throw them into groups

The plan is to have 6 in a group. If I get more people to sign up on the wait list very soon I can move them but until then I don't wanna take a guy that signed up on time and tell him too bad so sad. We only need 2 more people to sign up to make a new group, shouldn't be too hard

Like holy fucking shit. Can you say greatest group pairing of all time? Group E! Basicallyhalf my teammates and then my former and vastly underrated GM from Bratislava! And Jericho that bastard! :P 

Edited by Mr. Power

Group F it is, I guess. @eaglesfan036 @brovy @ADwyer87 @.sniffuM @stevo @Kopiquick wanna make this interesting? Let's say you get $16M (half the current salary cap) to make your roster, combine the challenge of the last fantasy style with the new draft style of this one. Can't go over, use VHL S52 Finances Index for contract values. If not, fine, just sounded like a fun idea.

4 minutes ago, mpclardy said:

Group F it is, I guess. @eaglesfan036 @brovy @ADwyer87 @.sniffuM @stevo @Kopiquick wanna make this interesting? Let's say you get $16M (half the current salary cap) to make your roster, combine the challenge of the last fantasy style with the new draft style of this one. Can't go over, use VHL S52 Finances Index for contract values. If not, fine, just sounded like a fun idea.

I don't think I wanna do that haha