NYA Weekly Stars #1

scoop

Yo what's up. So here's the deal, I'm going to be tallying weekly stats for the Americans. Then myself, gorlab, and der meister are going to be picking three stars. And I'll post 'em in a VHL.com article with a bit of a write-up. So here are the three stars for the first week of play!

3rd Star - Bobby Digital @gorlab

11 assists, +12, 33 hits, 14 shots blocked

Easily our top defenseman, Bobby Digital had a strong week all around. The only defenseman on the team to be one of the three stars in any game, he was the second star and third star twice each. He helped the team get the season started off right with two assists and five hits in the opening 3-2 against the defending champs.

2nd Star - Tom Lincoln @brovy

13 goals, 25 points, +17, 4 GWG

Tom Lincoln has been a leader for the Americans, with all the key statistics noted above being first on the team. He has been consistent, notching at least one point in every game except one. He was named a star of the game a team-leading seven times.

1st Star - Unassisted @STZ

10 goals, 23 points, +15, 53 hits, 3 GWG, 69.51% FO

Arguably the biggest off-season prize for New York, Unnasisted had a strong first week. Although behind Lincoln in terms of goals and points, he led the team in hits and the league in face-off percentage.

Edited by Streetlight

2 hours ago, Streetlight said:

1st Star - Unassisted @STZ

10 goals, 23 points, +15, 53 hits, 3 GWG, 69.51% FO

Arguably the biggest off-season prize for New York, Unnasisted had a strong first week. Although behind Lincoln in terms of goals and points, he led the team in hits and the league in face-off percentage.

Thats not what the stats say :ph34r: