(S52) (S53) LW- Luigi Linguini

Smarch

@JardyB10@TheLastOlympian07 @hedgehog337 @Streetlight @BMax @ADwyer87

Welcome back @Spangle. As the GM of Brampton I would love to offer you a contract of 2 million for the rest of the season. We suck bad in Brampton but I could trade you off If and when you get tired of Brampton

Good luck on your adventure back with us, no matter where you end up

Oslo Strom offer you 1 year and 1 million. I need cap space incase I get more people to join up and want to join my team if that is their decision ;) 

We in Oslo just signed @KitRas and @InciteHysteria to go along with Brock Dragonslayer who is a top forward in the league We have some solid defenseman and we have the top goaltender in the VHLM. we are fighting for first place in the league and you would greatly help the cause as we try to reach the goal of winning the VHLM Championship

6 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Brock Dragonslayer who is a top forward in the league 

I'm sorry, but the top forward in Cornerstone. And Bratislava's Dortch is better as well. 

Bratislava Watchmen offers 1M contract for the rest of the season. We have really good forwards, including one of the best faceoff guy in VHLM Lukas Muller, but we would love to see more active forwards on our team. Needless to say we're going for a Cup. 

@Spangle

7 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm sorry, but the top forward in Cornerstone. And Bratislava's Dortch is better as well. 

Bratislava Watchmen offers 1M contract for the rest of the season. We have really good forwards, including one of the best faceoff guy in VHLM Lukas Muller, but we would love to see more active forwards on our team. Needless to say we're going for a Cup. 

@Spangle

i said who is a, not is, a implies that he is one of the best

15 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Oslo Strom offer you 1 year and 1 million. I need cap space incase I get more people to join up and want to join my team if that is their decision ;) 

We in Oslo just signed @KitRas and @InciteHysteria to go along with Brock Dragonslayer who is a top forward in the league We have some solid defenseman and we have the top goaltender in the VHLM. we are fighting for first place in the league and you would greatly help the cause as we try to reach the goal of winning the VHLM Championship

Accept. Since you got me back here, only seems appropriate.

@Streetlight @Smarch @BMax @hedgehog337

I greatly appreciate the offers and hope you guys do terrific things this season.

Just now, Spangle said:

Accept. Since you got me back here, only seems appropriate.

@Streetlight @Smarch @BMax @hedgehog337

I greatly appreciate the offers and hope you guys do terrific things this season.

Hope 2nd place feels better than first :)

• Smarch locked this topic