Somewhat interesting but really not interesting at all thing that I noticed

scoop

I don't know if you are aware of this neat page in the index, All Player Stats, but it's neat. It's helpful for me when I want to transfer the player stats into a spreadsheet. Just a bit ago, I was doing such in order to supply YEAH! with a compilation of 2016 stats.

Just like if you're looking at the Team Scoring page, there are so many stats that it has to be split into two tables. In the All Player Stats page, though, next to the player name, it lists their team in parentheses. In the second table of stats, however, the team that it lists are the VHLM teams.

Previous seasons in which we've had the All Player Stats page have listed the VHL teams in both tables.

idk just something I noticed and felt like sharing I guess

I noticed it a bit ago, it's really neat. Especially for me because the individual leaders and leaders page wouldn't include Threencarnacion in their rankings. 

10 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I noticed it a bit ago, it's really neat. Especially for me because the individual leaders and leaders page wouldn't include Threencarnacion in their rankings. 

fyi that's because Threeencaracion hasn't played enough to qualify

ALSO THAT PAGE ISN'T THE POINT OF THIS THE POINT IS THAT IT LISTS THE VHLM AFFILIATES IN THE SECOND TABLE

3 hours ago, Streetlite said:

fyi that's because Threeencaracion hasn't played enough to qualify

ALSO THAT PAGE ISN'T THE POINT OF THIS THE POINT IS THAT IT LISTS THE VHLM AFFILIATES IN THE SECOND TABLE

Yes but not the players actual past VHLM team so technically it lists whatever is linked in the sim, when in reality we don't play by that. The second table is somewhat useless.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Yes but not the players actual past VHLM team so technically it lists whatever is linked in the sim, when in reality we don't play by that. The second table is somewhat useless.

It's not useless. Less useful sure, but some of those stats are worth looking at.

On January 1, 2017 at 6:31 PM, Streetlite said:

It's not useless. Less useful sure, but some of those stats are worth looking at.

Yeah but if it's not their actual VHLM team, it's not really showing us anything we haven't seen...

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah but if it's not their actual VHLM team, it's not really showing us anything we haven't seen...

I know, but that wasn't my point at all. I just found it minutely interesting that it showed the affiliated team. I recognize that this has literally no meaning for us. 

1 minute ago, Streetlite said:

I know, but that wasn't my point at all. I just found it minutely interesting that it showed the affiliated team. I recognize that this has literally no meaning for us. 

Yeah sadly the affiliated team it has is all wrong, otherwise ti would be news. Bah hummbug