It's 1 AM and I can't fall asleep and I have no motivation to do this Russian homework and I'm feeling down so I'm writing a Fan 590

FacePuncher

Hey guys. This is gonna be filled with random stuff. Get ready!

Bagels are amazing. I fucking love bagels. Eating one right now, cinnamon raisin with cream cheese. Ooooooh.

World Cup is over. It was fun. Wanted gold but I'll settle for bronze and being the one's to end Europe's reign of terror! Podarok killed it, I should win top forward I think, maybe top player overall.

Politics in America make me want to punch people. Makes me glad I'm learning another language.

Weirdest shit happened today. I was having a dream with my friend in it, and then said friend came and woke me up to get dinner at Chipotle. I was so confused, man. 

My iPad is broken, and there's no good Android recording apps, so Real Talk with ADwyer is postponed sadly :(

I've decided that next time there's a big hockey event in Finland I want to go to it. Then maybe me and @jRuutu can go party at his university.

Ever since he led me to a first place showing in VHFL, @Frank has pretty much been bae

Speaking of which, I'm saying something I thought I would never say: I'm enjoying Quebec

Seattle LR is litttttttttt

@DollarAndADream and @Beketov making my fantasy team happy

Yukon is the only team I'm on with a loss currently. Way to go, @Streetlite

I'm posting in every game thread of Seattle, Quebec, Saskatoon, and Yukon. I'm going for top leader baby! Trying to be supah positive for my team and be a hype man. Also trying to actually interest myself in the VHL. Hopefully it works.

Sasky won both our games despite @Higgins trying to rig it against us.

It was my grandpa's birthday today

I need more alcohol

That is all