Claimed: Teams that can fuck up the mock drafts.

hedgehog337

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “hockey commentators”

*These guys are saying they know all about the S54 draft...well, fook you then, the shocker are coming!!!*

The playoffs haven't ended, but I can already feel the pressure. The period between end of finals and draft promises to be very entertaining. And this will bring some nerve to GM's - trade talks, draft, FA, e.t.c. things that can make the off-season exciting. This week saw a lots of mock drafts, where people were predicting the TOP 10. While I think there are obvious picks, I also tend to think there are some teams that can make the draft unpredictable. So let's look at these teams:

T28YhwD.png

HELSINKI TITANS

This team couldn't get past Stockholm in EU finals, so I assume @Higgins is looking for more star players to make his team even more serious threat. He said he'll gladly keep his picks, but maybe there's an option, where he could say good bye to his picks and get a quality player(s). If we're going to watch his profile, we can find two names who were looking at his member page recently - @Banackock and @Frank. I guess it's not just about looking at his profile pick, so perhaps we could see SEA/HEL or QUE/HEL deal? There are some rumor talks that Seattle and Helsinki are trying to make a deal, but I've been told it's only on early stage. But we should watch Helsinki more closely, no doubt about it. 

qA3LVOO.png

SEATTLE BEARS

Talking about Seattle - I suppose nobody will be surprised if I'll say that this season was the last contender season for the Bears. This means @Banackock is already searching the new homes of remaining players. And we have a chance to see the new team in the S54 draft picture. Once again, I was lurking at his profile and found some faimiliar names, like Frank and Higgins. But there is one more GM who visited Bana's profile - @gregreg. Oh, we have Cologne here as well then? I'm actually interested to see where all remaining players will go and how many S54 picks he's going to get, because I think it's inevitable. 

tSI9DqU.png

RIGA REIGN

Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to stir up the drama or something like that. But when I still have no clear vision on my 4th pick, you know there's something fishy. You wanna look at my profile? Ok, do it. I see Higgins and Frank - same old names. Did I get the trade offers from other teams? Yes, but all my answers were similar to ''I don't know''. This all situation is I don't know for me. We shall see. 

IhclZ49.png

QUEBEC CITY MEUTE

I see @Frank is being pretty active and I'm sure he is looking for trully competing in next season. Does this means the 5th and 8th picks could change owners? I think there is a chance for that, but my prediction is that QUE won't give up it's 5th pick at least. As about Frank's latest first round pick - everything can happen. 

So I named teams that could change the landscape of the draft. That doesn't means some other team won't make a surprise entrance and that's why this off-season should be fire. 

6 TPE goes to Petenis.