GM 2: Helsinki vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

Just now, Jericho said:

D list celebrities aren't really famous. Nobody cares about them.

Plus if anyone else knew they wouldn't still be locked up would they? Come on Brandon.

So a famous singer and an actress and they are d list? Adorable. Just because you don't like different things doesn't mean they don't exist.

Also pretty sure someone would know they was missing. Also nice meme on the name job.

Just now, Da Trollfecta said:

So a famous singer and an actress and they are d list? Adorable. Just because you don't like different things doesn't mean they don't exist.

Also pretty sure someone would know they was missing. Also nice meme on the name job.

Not going to lie, I totally picked that name at random.

Who are they actually? I can't even look them up because they're so obscure.

One Bea Miller and two Katherine Langford.

Ok I was totally right! Ninth place on season 2 of the X factor is fucking D List dude. And that other chick has a shorter Wikipedia page than I do!

Fucking D-List!

Just now, Jericho said:

Ok I was totally right! Ninth place on season 2 of the X factor is fucking D List dude. And that other chick has a shorter Wikipedia page than I do!

Fucking D-List!

So I guess that's what they call you around the VHL then huh? D-Lister?

So I guess that's what they call you around the VHL then huh? D-Lister?

I'll stick my D-List in your mouth!

Alright keep you and your gay jokes on that side of the border. Glad to see the minority trying to rise up.

Dude I know I'm straight, and I'm comfortable with my sexuality. In my experience a lot of homophobes tend to be that way because they have feelings they don't understand. I'm really flattered by your feelings, but I'm really focused on my career right now. It's not you, it's me.

It's totally you.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Dude I know I'm straight, and I'm comfortable with my sexuality. In my experience a lot of homophobes tend to be that way because they have feelings they don't understand. I'm really flattered by your feelings, but I'm really focused on my career right now. It's not you, it's me.

It's totally you.

image.png?w=400&c=1

3 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Alright keep you and your gay jokes on that side of the border. Glad to see the minority trying to rise up.

Are you trying to tell us that being gay is wrong? Because if being gay is wrong so is being Fat and many other things in society.

image.png?w=400&c=1

You wanna talk about choking. The balls on you after getting pulled four times. Roberto Luongo is glad you exist because it takes the heat off him.

if-you-start-to-choke-and-you-are-alone-

You know there's a difference between losing and choking right? Teams can lose a series gracefully.

Moon was a textbook example of a playoff choke last year.

If you need another example, choking is also what you did on your hunting buddy Bruce's nuts up at the lakehouse last weekend.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

You know there's a difference between losing and choking right? Teams can lose a series gracefully.

Moon was a textbook example of a playoff choke last year.

If you need another example, choking is also what you did on your hunting buddy Bruce's nuts up at the lakehouse last weekend.

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif