It is time

gregreg

Edgar and Greg to return to the podcast world? Sounds like it. Rumors have it that the two will start doing a weekly show starting with a show tomorrow night. The two haven’t been together on the air since they did their last episode of Between the Pipes over a year ago. Like last time these two did a podcast Greg is the GM of the Seattle Bears but something that is different and could make for a good podcast is that Edgar is now the GM of the Toronto Legion. We all remember the rivalry that Greg and the Bears had with the Legion 15 seasons ago so having two rival GMs on the same podcast should make for some great episodes as the two battle for positions in the standing through this season and seasons down the road. The two will join a small group that do podcast in the VHL but will have to compete with the long lasting Rift Pajodcast  but shouldn't be a problem cause their podcast won’t be 3 hours long.

The last Pajodcast was just an hour. :P But hey in honor of spirited competition (since you'd be the third behind Pajodcast and Blades of Steel) hopefully you stick with it for more than a month. I'm sure you'll be just above the recent Kesler podcast! 

In seriousness though, I look forward to the listen. I used to enjoy several episodes of Between the Pipes. 

The last Pajodcast was just an hour. :P But hey in honor of spirited competition (since you'd be the third behind Pajodcast and Blades of Steel) hopefully you stick with it for more than a month. I'm sure you'll be just above the recent Kesler podcast! 

In seriousness though, I look forward to the listen. I used to enjoy several episodes of Between the Pipes. 

Nothing can top that kesler podcast. One of the clearest speaking voices of there