Tensions rise over Peter Quill call-up

scoop

1 hour ago, The Trollfecta said:

How about you stop being an asshole and leave the VHLM alone. All you are doing is hurting shit. I know more about the VHLM than you probably do which is sad.

How am I even doing anything thats hurting the VHLM? I don't think you do considering you have no idea what the Achievement Trackers purpose is or the 200 TPE Cap. Keep thinking you do though, it's funny listening to it. Worst "Troll" is someone who is whining.

38 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Throwing a temper tantrum? How about all of you who are trashing the VHLM. If anything, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES throwing the TEMPER TANTRUM. I am just appalled that you guys, the supposed "vets" of the league, are throwing this under the bus. How about talk about things that could help improve it instead of calling it dead. At that rate why don't we call the VHL "dead" due to the fact we had to resort to 2nd players. What happens when it's just those people in the league? Do we go to 3rd players or do you finally just give in, say fuck it and reset the league? It will come a time that has to happen. That's the best way to get rid of the VHLM. Just reset the league and literally EVERYONE will be on fair ground.

What are you even going on about? How are we even trashing the VHLM. I'm a GM there you idiot. If anything I am allowing the VHLM to do what it's supposed to do and develop prospects. Oh we are throwing the temper tantrum? Remind us who is whining that Quill is getting called up again. You literally are so blind to this it's not even funny anymore.

We are not throwing anything under the bus. I feel bad you have Bushido's back here because it makes him look back having you argue points. I never once said the VHLM is dead man, you are putting that in your own head and thinking someone said it. You actually just told us to scrap the VHLM in your last sentence. So it appears you are trying to put the VHLM down.

45 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Throwing a temper tantrum? How about all of you who are trashing the VHLM. If anything, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES throwing the TEMPER TANTRUM. I am just appalled that you guys, the supposed "vets" of the league, are throwing this under the bus. How about talk about things that could help improve it instead of calling it dead. At that rate why don't we call the VHL "dead" due to the fact we had to resort to 2nd players. What happens when it's just those people in the league? Do we go to 3rd players or do you finally just give in, say fuck it and reset the league? It will come a time that has to happen. That's the best way to get rid of the VHLM. Just reset the league and literally EVERYONE will be on fair ground.

I'm sure there are members in the BoG and elsewhere that can attest, but I've spouted paragraphs about a reset. Hell I sent a 9 paragraph PM to people about it. The future is on the agenda. 

But that doesn't excuse this hissy fit. Stating the VHLM isn't a great experience isn't trashing it. The fact is members should have the option to be called up. You knew about the possibility, it's not some new rules. Your just using this as an excuse to argue because you want to vent because your mad you lost a player and the state of the league across the board could be better. 

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm sure there are members in the BoG and elsewhere that can attest, but I've spouted paragraphs about a reset. Hell I sent a 9 paragraph PM to people about it. The future is on the agenda. 

But that doesn't excuse this hissy fit. Stating the VHLM isn't a great experience isn't trashing it. The fact is members should have the option to be called up. You knew about the possibility, it's not some new rules. Your just using this as an excuse to argue because you want to vent because your mad you lost a player and the state of the league across the board could be better. 

You are basically reiterating the same bullshit that Kendrick just spewed during his argument. ALL call ups and send downs should NOT occur during the season.

56 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

You are basically reiterating the same bullshit that Kendrick just spewed during his argument. ALL call ups and send downs should NOT occur during the season.

And why is that?