MVP is pretty much set

scoop

With just a handful of games left to play, it's hard to imagine a scenario where Rhett DeGrath is not eventually named the S55 MVP. With his 64 starts in the books, he currently sits at a 0.941 save percentage for the Vikings, who are currently tied with the Titans at 105 points. If DeGrath's save percentage doesn't decrease, it will be the second best in a single season (behind Anton Nygard's 0.949 from S9). He is also set to break the single season 1.33 GAA record that he set last season.

Meanwhile, STZ's other player, Unassisted, is not doing so hot. While he is one of the many players involved in the Top Goals race, he has just 79 points this season. I remember he was one of my honorable mentions for mid-season MVP, but that has gone out the window. Playing in his final season, it's looking like he'll finish under 100 points for the first time since his rookie season. Still, I think he's certainly a first ballot Hall of Famer. I know we have had some good candidates recently, some of whom are still waiting to get in, but I'm not sure any of them are as deserving as Unassisted.

for mist4ke

Thanks man! It was great playin with you in NYA, definitely had some good chemistry and put some big numbers up together!

I think Rhett has all his starts done for the season now, so yeah another good year for him! Needs to translate to playoffs or else what's the point