Good article but a lot of the questions you asked in the article are on the website you just got to know where to look (I'll PM you some links). Also I have suggested some sort of template that first gen players can use until they finish there first playoffs etc.

That would earn them the 6 TPE that media spots etc give. 

All in all new players have lots of support they just need to ask. I did and I've become a GM of a team before I even started my first full season in the VHLM 

REVIEW:

Just touching on a couple of points you made with my own opinions:

-The problem with "easier" ways to earn TPE is that we have to balance rewarding those who max out their TPE each week by doing point tasks and those who take a more passive (but not necessarily bad) way of earning TPE through welfare, jobs, etc. There has to be an incentive to do a point task for 6 TPE in lieu of doing other, easier, smaller tasks throughout the week. What you described though about commenting on media spots/graphics is actually a job where you can earn up to 2 TPE a week. Not sure how full the reviewing roster is @DollarAndADream is but it's something to keep in mind @Exlaxchronicles

- The help section does need to be updated. Some of that information is out of date.

- The VHLM is only a waste of time if you want it to be. My advice is to enjoy it, especially going through it the first time. You're on a great team with a great GM and active LR. 

• Fire Tortorella changed the title to Rookie Player - Rookie Opinion (1/2)

Branching off of what @Fire Hakstol said, we could always use more reviewers. It's you can earn up to 2 TPE per week doing it, as he said.

But yeah, just like you, I was new once. I sucked at graphics, so I relied on writing media spots every week. In the beginning before I really knew much about the league, they were mostly either interviews to my player that I did with my own made up questions, or like a breakdown of how my player or team did during the week. I did that literally every week for a long time. Then putting a picture on your article is as easy as going to Google and finding a picture of a player or whatever, copying it, and pasting it.

This website more or less was the reason I ever got Photoshop and learned how to use it too. I knew a little bit before, but I really sucked. Some of the guys on this said reviewing my graphics gave me a lot of pointers and ideas, and I've gotten a lot better than I used to be. These days I do graphics more than I do media spots, but sometimes I do media spots too.

I don't know what ideas you have that could be used for weekly PTs, but I'd like to hear them. I mean, besides writing stuff, photoshopping stuff, or doing a podcast, I don't know of much you could do in a forum-based sim league.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Rookie Player - Rookie Opinion (1/2)