Claimed:Blades of Steel - Episode 4 (w/Jim Gow)

Screen_Shot_2014_01_23_at_1_16_46_PM.png
Just click the picture!

We discuss the following:

VHL/VHLM Hot Seat (Teams/GMS/Players)
VHLM LR Experience vs. VHL LR Experience
Top 5 Current VHL Prospects in the VHLM (Drafted)
Trade Deadline Preview
Dun Dun!

Cheers!

• Admin

Calgary traded Boom to Cologne in the very first season of Cologne's existence. A season later they traded me to NY and Gow to Seattle and then at some point during the season Gow went to Cologne. And Boom was traded to Vasteras after one season.

#knowledge

Content: 3/3 - I am defineitly better looking than Jim :) also a fireball! I'm pumped for Riga's future we have a good core going here and a good locker room.I like the Kyrie Knight mention #Yukon 2 gud. I am interested to see if all these new goalie prospects result in lower scoring. I noticed Jim said obviously a lot. Interesting point with Turku on letting the new players go to other teams instead of being the only person in the locker room. One thing that may help with keeping VHLM locker rooms active is just having people in there for fun, like how I for some reason had Boom in my locker room when I joined Yukon and he's still here and posting a lot. Poor Vasteras, they do just seem to be cursed lately. Your 2nd viewer enjoyed this podcast!

Professionalism: 2/2 - Sounded professional, good intro, stayed on topic.

Editing: 1/1 - I really like the law and order intro.

Overall: 6/6 - Nice job.