Hi

RadulovsFirstBeer

Pens. Grew up watching Lemieux/Jagr/Francis/Stevens/Barrasso. I'm in kind of the same boat @Banackock is, my fan base has been overrun by people who 5 years ago didn't know what a hockey was - I'll take it though, since it came with cups.

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Pens. Grew up watching Lemieux/Jagr/Francis/Stevens/Barrasso. I'm in kind of the same boat @Banackock is, my fan base has been overrun by people who 5 years ago didn't know what a hockey was - I'll take it though, since it came with cups.

Let's make some HAWKEY!!!

But yeah, cool to see a Stars fan. Were you a fan when they won the cup? @RadulovsFirstBeer

Edited by Quik

3 hours ago, Quik said:

Let's make some HAWKEY!!!

But yeah, cool to see a Stars fan. Were you a fan when they won the cup? @RadulovsFirstBeer

I was a fan lol albeit only 5-6 years old. I still remember my mom making me get in bed and my dad sneaking upstairs and bringing me back downstairs for the OTs in Game 6. I will say my fondest memories of the Stars are during the Marty Turco era.

13 minutes ago, RadulovsFirstBeer said:

I was a fan lol albeit only 5-6 years old. I still remember my mom making me get in bed and my dad sneaking upstairs and bringing me back downstairs for the OTs in Game 6. I will say my fondest memories of the Stars are during the Marty Turco era.

Haha that’s cool. I was like 8 and remember cheering for the Stars to win it when Buffalo beat the Leafs. Was also a huge Zubov fan bc of NHL Faceoff ‘99 lol

1 hour ago, Quik said:

Haha that’s cool. I was like 8 and remember cheering for the Stars to win it when Buffalo beat the Leafs. Was also a huge Zubov fan bc of NHL Faceoff ‘99 lol

I miss zubs so much. We’ve been looking for a defenseman like that ever since. I will say I think klingberg is underrated and gets way to much shit considering who he’s been paired with.

8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Ugh the worst is encountering a Penguins /Blackhawks “fan” here in Texas. You know the ones who don’t know who can’t even tell you who the teams goaltenders are.

1 hour ago, RadulovsFirstBeer said:

Ugh the worst is encountering a Penguins /Blackhawks “fan” here in Texas. You know the ones who don’t know who can’t even tell you who the teams goaltenders are.

Matt Murray/Tristan Jarry

Previously:

Antti Niemi
Marc-Andre Fleury

Brent Johnson

Tomas Vokoun

Dany Sabourin

Patrick Lalime

Jean-Sebastian Aubin

Ken Wregget

Tom Barrasso

Frank Pietrangelo